• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking For Lookin for bunnies

Villager
Claude

CylieDanny

OK, it's giving Jealousy
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Island
Fuggire
Yellow Candy
Blue Train Engine
Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Moon Bunny
Fancy Kitty Plush
Shadow Kitty Plush
Feedback
100% (114) +
Now Im just looking for the Elusive Claude~

✅ Dork (Doc)
✅ O'Hare
-Claude
✅Gaston

Much appreciated. I have tickets abd bells if you would like in return.

Danny-

Last edited:
If you're still looking for Gaston, I could cycle him out with an amiibo for you. I was considering resetting my island anyway. I think he's ungifted but I don't know for sure. Another villager might have given him clothes that I don't remember. He's not been around for long though so I doubt he's got anything. No custom greetings or catchphrases either.

Now it's 9:30 pm here so if you're unavalaible now we can do this tomorrow. That'll give me an occasion to test out my welcome amiibo Dobie or Plucky cards as well. c:

@coffeeplant Yess!! I still need him, ungifted or gifted is fine with me :) I just need his adorable cranky self.

I need to make room, but it shouldn't take long

Do you want anything in return?

Last edited:
I don't need anything in return, don't worry! c: I was going to reset anyway. (❁´◡`❁)

I'll get him started, just PM me when you're ready for him and I'll open my gate and send you a dodo code. c:

Back