• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Looking for 3DS friends to play AC: NL with

HeySonny

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi! I'm new here. I'd like to add some friends to play AC: NL with when it comes out. I would really appreciate it if you added me :) Thanks.

3DS FC: 1375-7204-3168

Welcome to TBT!

If you would like to add other people's friend codes, they're on the side under 3DS. Just PM them to make sure they know.

I'll add you in a second!

I'll add you too, but theres 1 small thing. I updated my 3ds yesterday & I don't know if I have to make club nintendo account to play with other people or what?

I'll definitely be willing to add people from here, only a few people I know personally even have a 3DS.

Some of my friends have a 3DS, but they're not sure if they will get AC:NL. That means I'm left to trying to find others. I'm kind of glad you started this, HeySonny!

Hi HeySonny! It's funny how I'm in the same situation as you. Where I live, no one really plays Animal Crossing. I'm glad you made this thread. Please add me. I'll also add you.

My friend code is
4382 3371 0708 :)

go ahead and add me if you want. my number is under my photo :)
i'll add you when i am somewhere near my 3DS

I will add everyone in this thread when I get home!

My 3DS name is Ner and my FC is in my siggy and under my avatar :D

Back