• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Looking for 3DS friends to play AC: NL with

Feel free to add me. Let me know so I can add you also. Can't wait for June 9th.

I would love to get some new 3DS friends to play AC:NL with! I already have about 5 people in my 3DS waiting to play! We exchange swapnotes all the time, either about the game or things we're doing, and if you'd be interested in doing that send me a PM! If you wanted to add me, I'd also like you to be friends with my sister (16 1/2 yrs old) so just let me know! Head over to my page to learn all about me :3

I have no friends who like animal crossing :(

will anyone here be playing much in the middle of the night or early morning? I work nights and sleep all afternoon and I have no friends!!!:( (at least none with a 3ds) :(

I have no friends who like animal crossing :(
will anyone here be playing much in the middle of the night or early morning? I work nights and sleep all afternoon and I have no friends!!!:( (at least none with a 3ds) :(

I would. I also work nights. Although, I'm more likely to be online on the weekends and I'm not sure how often...just so you're aware.

Hey guys I am a nice helpful giving guy! If you add me on 3DS and you have your gates open in Animal Crossing New Leaf I will sometimes randomly pop up! I'm not a steal-er or any of that bad stuff, I always come to help,play, or to give you a gift! Please add me Name: Johansel FC:4554-0216-6547 Send me a message if you added me!

I would. I also work nights. Although, I'm more likely to be online on the weekends and I'm not sure how often...just so you're aware.

thats alright, I always work night shift but my days off change up alot so I dunno when Ill do most of my online playing. But I will probably add a few of you guys after the release.

I'd like some people to add me too. Although I prefer the 25+ age range. (I'm 29 myself) pm me if you choose to add me please.

3668-7300-1035

I add you. I'm 25 + and female.
Unfortunately my english is not so good.
My FC : 3222-5882-6985

im 25 and thought I was probably the oldest one here, are there a lot of late 20 year olds here?... Ill add you, Roguefae, at some point and pm you when I do but I probably wont bother adding anyone until closer to the release date

I'm 26, but will be 27 by release date, there are loads of people our age and older that play!!! My friend list is full of them!

oh ok well its nice that there are more than a few my age, though I dont really care ill play with anyone until they start trying to cut down my trees:D

Back