• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for a bunch of DIYs! (Pre 2.0)

I can give you these ones!

3 tbt each:
- mush lamp
- mush log
- mush low stool
- mush parasol
- mush partition
- trees bounty mobile
- trees bounty big tree
- trees bounty arch
- tree branch wand
- maple leaf pochette
- maple leaf pond stone

2 tbt each:
- mermaid chair
- mermaid closet
- mermaid dresser
- mermaid lamp
- mermaid rug
- mermaid screen
- mermaid shelf
- mermaid sofa

So 49 tbt total 😊

I can give you these ones!

3 tbt each:
- mush lamp
- mush log
- mush low stool
- mush parasol
- mush partition
- trees bounty mobile
- trees bounty big tree
- trees bounty arch
- tree branch wand
- maple leaf pochette
- maple leaf pond stone

2 tbt each:
- mermaid chair
- mermaid closet
- mermaid dresser
- mermaid lamp
- mermaid rug
- mermaid screen
- mermaid shelf
- mermaid sofa

So 49 tbt total 😊
Oh that would be wonderful! Let me know when you're available to trade :D Will Pm you!

Hello, I don't know if you still need these DIYs, but I have the following I can offer to you:
- Crest Doorplate
- Dark Tulip Crown
Please just let me know.
Post automatically merged:

I'll look for more that I may have, and hopefully your list of your 1st page is accurate. (Sorry if I'm offering DIYs you already obtained....)

I also have:
- Gong
- Gold Rose Wreath
- Mermaid Wall

I also have:
- Steel-frame Wall
- Spooky Candy Set
- Spooky Lantern Set
- Starry-sands Flooring
- Tropical Vista

I also have:
- Spooky Chair
- Spooky Tower

And finally. I have:
- Underwater Wall

Please let me know if you need any of these. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello @FraudulentDimetrodon ! I would love the DIY if you still have it available :D I don't mind paying tbt. I might be a bit busy soon for an hour or so but I should be free the rest of the day so lmk when you're available!

@tarepanda3ame Hi! I'd like to purchase those DIYs from you if possible :) As I said above ^ I might be busy for a little bit soon but will be here the rest of the day. Let me know when you're available and how much tbt you'd like. Thank you! <3

Hi!! I can sell you the following DIYs:
Cardboard table
Crest doorplate
Hyacinth lamp
Peach umbrella
Pretty cosmos wreath
Purple hyacinth crown
Steel-frame wall

I'm looking for TBT bells, not sure what they're worth so whatever you offer for them is fine!

Hello @FraudulentDimetrodon ! I would love the DIY if you still have it available :D I don't mind paying tbt. I might be a bit busy soon for an hour or so but I should be free the rest of the day so lmk when you're available!

The Ornament Mobile DIY is all yours', then! And I'm totally cool with just giving it for free; you're helping me by giving me a chance to clean up my island~

I'll actually be eating dinner in an hour, so I won't be available for a while. The earliest I can be available is around 10:30 p.m. EDT, but I'm guessing you'll probably be eating dinner around that time, haha. But I'll be around until midnight EDT, so let me know if any time around then would work. If not, we can try again another day.

@tarepanda3ame Hi! I'd like to purchase those DIYs from you if possible :) As I said above ^ I might be busy for a little bit soon but will be here the rest of the day. Let me know when you're available and how much tbt you'd like. Thank you! <3

Ok great, I have a trade to finish right now, and then a chore to do, but I'll give you prices as soon as I can. Thanks for your interest! 🙂

Okay @FraudulentDimetrodon ! Thank you so much that's super kind of you. Just let me know when you're online again and I'll dm you as soon as I see your message :)

Sounds good @tarepanda3ame ! Just let me know when you're ready :D

@marmota1512 I'd be interested in the following:
Cardboard table
Hyacinth lamp
Peach umbrella
Pretty cosmos wreath
Purple hyacinth crown
Would 2 tbt each and 3 for the crown and 3 for the wreath sound good? 12tbt total? :)

Okay @FraudulentDimetrodon ! Thank you so much that's super kind of you. Just let me know when you're online again and I'll dm you as soon as I see your message :)

Sounds good @tarepanda3ame ! Just let me know when you're ready :D

@marmota1512 I'd be interested in the following:
Cardboard table
Hyacinth lamp
Peach umbrella
Pretty cosmos wreath
Purple hyacinth crown
Would 2 tbt each and 3 for the crown and 3 for the wreath sound good? 12tbt total? :)

That's fine by me! Let me know if you're visiting or would like me to come!!

2 TBT each:
- Crest Doorplate
- Steel-frame Wall
- Gong

5 TBT each:
- Gold Rose Wreath
- Spooky Candy Set
- Spooky Lantern Set
- Starry-sands Flooring
- Tropical Vista
- Spooky Chair
- Spooky Tower
- Underwater Wall

- Dark Tulip Crown (8)
- Mermaid Wall (10)

Let me know if this is OK, or what you would like to purchase from what I have. Just let me know, and thanks for the consideration. 🙂

Back