• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Artwork Looking for a Flag Designer cx

meowduck

#Qcrew4life
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
Hiii c:
Thought i should ask if any of you talentef people could help me by making a flag design with these referenced cx name your price too c: tbt or igb or something cx
If you have a wishlist I might have some stuff you need c:

Images belowwww

Last edited:
I'm a little more than halfway done something for you. I'm really just doing it out of boredom lol, and because no one was submitting to you. It's free, and it's by hand. I'm not very talented though, so maybe you can just use it as a temp flag? :)

I'm a little more than halfway done something for you. I'm really just doing it out of boredom lol, and because no one was submitting to you. It's free, and it's by hand. I'm not very talented though, so maybe you can just use it as a temp flag? :)
thank YOU SO MUCH YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a qr code right c: THANK YOU SO MUCH WOOHOO IM SO HAPPY TYSMMMMMMM DX

thank YOU SO MUCH YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a qr code right c: THANK YOU SO MUCH WOOHOO IM SO HAPPY TYSMMMMMMM DX

Lol yeah! Gonna post the pic of the code in a minute. I really am sorry it's amateur. You may wanna look into one of those QR code sites or apps that'll turn one of the images into a pettern for you later :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here it is, the picture quality makes it look a bit worse than it actually does xD
NhXrJmE

Had to use imgur, because the file was too big on my pc >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://imgur.com/NhXrJmE

The image isn't showing on my screen, ugh here's the link instead xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I hope it helps you out a little even if just for a while, if you don't wanna use it I understand. I've just been in an artsy mood, so it was fun either way <3 xD

Lol yeah! Gonna post the pic of the code in a minute. I really am sorry it's amateur. You may wanna look into one of those QR code sites or apps that'll turn one of the images into a pettern for you later :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here it is, the picture quality makes it look a bit worse than it actually does xD
NhXrJmE

Had to use imgur, because the file was too big on my pc >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://imgur.com/NhXrJmE

The image isn't showing on my screen, ugh here's the link instead xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well I hope it helps you out a little even if just for a while, if you don't wanna use it I understand. I've just been in an artsy mood, so it was fun either way <3 xD
LIKE I TOTALLY LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW AND FOREVER OMG ITS SOOOO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLL *drops dead* I LOVE IT! IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN GIVE YOU C:!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3

LIKE I TOTALLY LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW AND FOREVER OMG ITS SOOOO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLL *drops dead* I LOVE IT! IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN GIVE YOU C:!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3

Not at all! I'm just happy to help, and even more happy that you like it xD

I love to design and draw, so I just have a lot of fun doing these things, and it's more fun when I can make others happy :) You've already given me joy ;w;

Not at all! I'm just happy to help, and even more happy that you like it xD

I love to design and draw, so I just have a lot of fun doing these things, and it's more fun when I can make others happy :) You've already given me joy ;w;
gosh thank you so much its so beautiful! :) ill definitely come to you again if I need another!! <3<3 :*********

Also, any specific type of shirt you want? In case you wanna wear it? I can also do a dress :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

O! Just got your post! I'll get to work then :D

Back