• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Artwork Looking for a Flag Designer cx

*mini stroke from excitement* ●▪●

Getting the codes for the dress now! Btw tried it on to make sure the skintone matched, and it looks perfect with the ballet slippers and some white stocking~ Just sayin ;)

Getting the codes for the dress now! Btw tried it on to make sure the skintone matched, and it looks perfect with the ballet slippers and some white stocking~ Just sayin ;)

Omg yeaj!!! Such a great idea!!! Thank you soon much I'm so excited aaaah

http://imgur.com/e813yNj

Here is the final design of the day, and personally my favorite! I hope you like it :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Again, I apologize for the potato quality pics through imgur. It's the only way I can share these pics for some reason. Every file is just too large, and I'm kind of a ditz so I dunno how to make the files smaller xD

*dead forever*

Adorable!!!! Thanks so very much#!!!!!! I'll ask you for more soon thank you bone#!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡◇♡ have a great evening! !!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

They scan perfectly though!!!♡♡♡

*dead forever*

Adorable!!!! Thanks so very much#!!!!!! I'll ask you for more soon thank you bone#!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡◇♡ have a great evening! !!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

They scan perfectly though!!!♡♡♡

Np, and you have a great night as well! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I'm glad the scans all went through "v3v

Back