• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Looking For And Selling Some Items

Golden3DSGamer

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (89) +
I'm LF these items:

Modern Set
-Modern Cabinet 2,600 bells
-Modern Wardrobe 2,600 bells
-Modern Table 1,800 bells
-Modern End Table 1,900 bells
-Modern Dresser 2,300 bells

Sleek Set
-Sleek Bed 1,600 bells
-Sleek Chair 1,400 bells
-Sleek Closet 1,800 bells
-Sleek Lamp 1,700 bells
-Sleek Sideboard 1,800 bells
-Sleek Sofa 1,600 bells
-Sleek Stereo 1,700 bells

Astro Set
-Astro Sofa 3,300 bells
-Astro Bed 3,200 bells
-Astro Clock 3,000 bells
-Astro Shelf 2,800 bells
-Astro Table 3,000 bells
-Astro Closet 3,500 bells
-Astro Floor 2,100 bells

Carnival Set (Pave Set)
Entire Set--Buying 12,000 apiece; Floor And Carpet 2,000 Each

Gold Set
Everything except the dresser, floor, man, and chair, paying 15,000 bells apiece.

Silver Ores 2,000 bells apiece

Also LF These Items In Your Nook's Homes: Stainless Mailbox, Astro Roof, Concrete Fence

Selling These Items:

Pink Balloon-- 50,000 bells OR One Gold Item OR Two Carnival Items
Indigo Balloon-- 50,000 bells OR One Gold Item OR Two Carnival Items
Flower Bopper-- 5,000 bells

I have the entire Best Buy DLC, Aurora Screen, and Pumkin Pie if you want to catalog them, if you let me catalog other DLC.

Last edited:
Exactly what is the Carnival set, and what are platinum ores?​

Last edited:
Exactly what is the Carnival set, and what are platinum ores?​

Carnival is the Pave series. Though there are no Platinum ores in the game, maybe Amethyst or Silver is what you mean? :)

Well if you are actually looking for the Pav? set, It needs TT and is non orderable, so I doubt 10k an item is enough (Just my opinion ofc, good luck getting the items)​

Last edited:
Well if you are actually looking for the Pav? set, It needs TT and is non orderable, so I doubt 10k an item is enough (Just my opinion ofc, good luck getting the items)​
When it is festival, is it possible to get them all on that day? I don't TT so that why I want to buy a few pieces in advance.

Awesome, is 15,000 alright? The others said it was too low but I don't really have money :<
Yeah it's no use to me anyway and it's nice helping people haha. I'll add your FC in 10 minutes or so, I'm giving someone a villager atm. (-:

Back