• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for balloons!!

eeveeGamer_640

Animal Crossing New Leaf
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (10) +
I'm looking for balloons! Not the furniture the balloons you can hold I'll be buying them for 1,500 in game bells per balloon but they have to be different colors. Thanks for stopping by to read this 🙂

I'm looking for balloons! Not the furniture the balloons you can hold I'll be buying them for 1,500 in game bells per balloon but they have to be different colors. Thanks for stopping by to read this 🙂
Hi! I am able to get you every balloon for 2 TBT each! I don't need IGB because I have plenty 😅 Lmk what you will need!

I can get u normal, heart shaped and bunny balloons. Check out my shop to see which ones I can get you! :). 1tbt/balloon.

I can get u normal, heart shaped and bunny balloons. Check out my shop to see which ones I can get you! :). 1tbt/balloon.

oki :3
Post automatically merged:

I can buy one of each

I’m gonna start ordering now! Please pay me in advance

I'm sorry it's not that I don't trust you I just don't pay in advance I pay after the items have been dropped off or pick up I really do trust you I just feel a bit comfortable paying after the items if you're okay with it 😊

also correct me if I'm wrong but I counted 14 different balloons and you said it was 1tbt per balloon so if I'm not mistaking it should be 14tbt for all of them

I'm sorry it's not that I don't trust you I just don't pay in advance I pay after the items have been dropped off or pick up I really do trust you I just feel a bit comfortable paying after the items if you're okay with it 😊

also correct me if I'm wrong but I counted 14 different balloons and you said it was 1tbt per balloon so if I'm not mistaking it should be 14tbt for all of them
Sorry but I can only drop the items off once you’ve paid me. And yea the total is 14 tbt.

I’m still ordering your balloons as I can only do 5 per day 😓

Back