• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Looking for Cute Shirts for the Abel Sisters Shop!

starclutter

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I hope I'm putting this in the right place? If I'm not, please let me know. :)

Anyway, I'm absolute rubbish at designing clothes, so I still have the default designs up at my Able Sisters shop. However, this is becoming really annoying, because so many of my villagers start up trends where they wear those designs, and they just don't look good. (If I have to see that default bird design on my villagers one more time I might lose my mind, tbh.) I would love it if someone would swing by and put some cute clothes on there for my villagers to wear!

I can give anybody some bells, perfect apples, some hybrid flowers, ect, for the effort! :cool: Just let me know!

Side Note: my wifi situation is really silly at my University, so I can't access it with my 3DS + have to make a 10-ish minute trek to the coffee shop to use its wifi, so I'll need some notice! However, I'll be there pretty much all day tomorrow, so we can set up a time. ;)

Back