do you put your pets in outfits? 🐶🐱

I used to dress up my childhood cat a lot when I was younger. He had a lot of patience and would wear the dresses I put on him haha

He looked good though haha

My dogs all have sweaters for the winter and the chihuahua has a few extra dresses and coats to look fancy ✨

No, I don’t dress up my cat. He wouldn’t let me 😆 He is gorgeous as he is. The only “outfit” is his harness.Brandy is a kind of indoor cat but we go out into the back garden. He loves the sunshine and talking to the birds.

IMG_1932.jpeg

I've tried putting my dogs in jackets or hats and they always resisted and tried taking them off. I decided it was best to just leave them be. I'm happy for people's pets that are up for wearing outfits though since they can be really cute.

I would love to, but I don't dress my cats. They don't even wear collars.

My oldest doesn't like being picked up in the first place and is very skittish. He's usually low energy but the last time I tried to put a collar on him he freaked out and clawed my arm.

My middle cat doesn't mind wearing collars but I won't put one on him if his older brother won't wear his matching one.

The kitten lets us put collars on her also but she constantly picks at them to the point she irritates her skin. I was so sad I couldn't put her adorable pink collars on her! She had even removed and lost one of them in the house somewhere before we gave up putting them on her.

Based on this, I won't even try to put outfits on them. My middle cat would probably allow it but mean mug us the entire time. But I don't want the others to be left out.

I like putting a bandana on my dog's collar. I always thought those were cool accessories, although, I haven't ever put my dog in an outfit.

Aww, I used to dress up Sydney, she loved it, bless her heart. She won 3rd place in a Halloween costume contest one time, dressing up as a piñata. I also used to put her in a little Santa dress and take her to the pet store to get her picture taken with Santa. She really loved it, she felt so pretty. I miss her so much. She was my pretty princess.

Back