• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking For Golden Set Pieces!

Hey I can help with igb but could I do a less amount then 8m bells I can do 4 mil for 5 tbt

Thanks for responding! How much IGB would you be willing to sell? I would like to buy at least 2 million.

EDITED: @Rowbowkid800 I'm so sorry, I didn't see your updated message. 4 million bells for 5 tbt sounds great. I'll send you the TBT now. What time do you think you could come to my town for the trade? Also, could I please have your Friend Code?

Last edited:
Also I have like over 30 gold ore if you want any I’ll be available in like 1 hour

Also I have like over 30 gold ore if you want any I’ll be available in like 1 hour

If it's okay, I'll pay you 30 tbt extra for 30 gold ore. Thank you! Sorry for all the confusion. Could I also have your friend code, please? I'll add you as soon as I get it.

Ok one sec
Post automatically merged:

SW-3873-0949-1874

SW-3873-0949-1874

Oops, I noticed that this is a Switch FC. Just wanted to make sure you know that I'm looking for IGB and gold ore in New Leaf, and not New Horizons. I need your 3DS Friend Code, if so. Thank you, and sorry again for the trouble.

Bumping the topic, and also wanted to add that I've edited the prices in my first post. I based my initial pricing off of the current New Horizons IGB to TBT ratio, but I realize now that it may be just a little too pricey for New Leaf.

Hello ☺️👋🏽 I have a lot of IGB I can sell you. I understand this is for NL, correct? I haven't traded in NL in years so please forgive me if I seem a bit lost! 😅

In my ABD I currently have 16 million IGB just collecting dust. I'm available all day/night EST~ please let me know if you are interested and I will give you my 3DS FC ^^

Hey, there!! Thank you so much for reaching out!

8 million IGB would be perfect for me! I'll go ahead and send you the 80 TBT now. I'm available tonight until around 9:30 PM - 10:30 PM EST, and available again after that until around 3 AM EST. Thanks, again!

Hey, there!! Thank you so much for reaching out!

8 million IGB would be perfect for me! I'll go ahead and send you the 80 TBT now. I'm available tonight until around 9:30 PM - 10:30 PM EST, and available again after that until around 3 AM EST. Thanks, again!
Fantastic! Thanks so much for the TBT! ☺ If you are available now, I can get online and add your FC~ if not then later tonight works for me, too.

FC = 4914 - 2706 - 4002

I'll be visiting from the town of Koholint ^^ again, haven't traded IGB in NL in like seven years lol sorry if I'm a bit slow!

Yahoo! Okay, I added you, and my gates are open now. And no worries at all; take your time! I'm still sort of new to trading online, and am a total newbie when it comes to IGB trades. 😅

Back