• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking For Golden Set Pieces!

if you ever need more igb hmu! i collected A TON of it over the years and i def need to sell some, trying to gather tbt lmao

Hi there, I have the rest of the gold furniture you listed if you're still looking for it! :3

Hi there, I have the rest of the gold furniture you listed if you're still looking for it! :3

That's fantastic, thank you so much! That should be 15 TBT for you, and I'll go ahead and send you that now. I'll be available to trade tomorrow starting at 6 PM EST, if that sounds good with you!

That's fantastic, thank you so much! That should be 15 TBT for you, and I'll go ahead and send you that now. I'll be available to trade tomorrow starting at 6 PM EST, if that sounds good with you!

No problem at all! And that sounds perfect, here's my FC in the meantime:
0404-7018-2263

No problem at all! And that sounds perfect, here's my FC in the meantime:
0404-7018-2263

I went ahead and added your FC. Take your time, but I'm ready to trade now (I'll be available pretty much all night). Just let me know whenever you're ready!

I'm ready now! Let me know when your gates are open and I'll drop by to drop off your items. :3

Yahoo! My gates are opened now. Head on over whenever you're ready!
Post automatically merged:

Thank you so much! 💖

Last edited:
Hey, i've got the golden screen and x2 gold ores which you're welcome to have.

Hello! Thank you for reaching out.

I actually forgot to edit my post last night to say that I no longer need anything, and I got everything that I was looking for. But thank you again for offering. I'll go ahead and edit my initial post, now.

Back