• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Looking for new people to play with

Amazingdoll_

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (1) +
Recently started back play and you could only imagine my friend list is completely dead so I?m currently looking for some new people town to visit and visit mine also .

Hey, I'm pretty new to animal crossing, but I'll add you if you want! My town is not very pretty, but I'm working on it haha.

I started playing again almost a month ago after 4 years hiatus. I am looking for people who would play frequently and hopefully have a different local fruit to make money selling perfect fruit. My town local fruit is peaches. What are yours?

Hey! My local fruit is apples! I have also been trying to make some new friends, I've added like 3 players from here but they never seem to get online...

If you add me, please let me know so that I can add you back :)

Hey! My local fruit is apples! I have also been trying to make some new friends, I've added like 3 players from here but they never seem to get online...

Hello I have added you :)

Hello! I go by Rose in-game. Feel free to contact me! I'm looking for friends as well. :3

Hey, I've added you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I started playing again almost a month ago after 4 years hiatus. I am looking for people who would play frequently and hopefully have a different local fruit to make money selling perfect fruit. My town local fruit is peaches. What are yours?

Hey, I've added you

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've added you:)

I just started playing again. My local fruit is apples. Let me know if you add me and I will add you back.

Hello, I'm looking to play with others I just started so my town isn't that amazing but I'm excited to see where I can go from here.

Back