• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for one Perfect Cherry! (Completed)

musique

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Green Candy
Blue Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Pokéball
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Feedback
100% (118) +
I am looking for just one perfect Cherry, as I sold the one in the beginning of the game, not realizing it would be the only one I would get. Let me know your price! I also have DLC (re-orderable) that can be traded/cataloged in exchange.

Thank you everyone!!

Last edited:
I can bring over a stack for you if you'd like so you could get started on planting them. What kind of dlc do you have for cataloging?

I ate the perfect fruit in my town. I got another one about a month later, though- not sure if it grew or if someone dropped it.

Restarted and planted the perfect peach this time XD

Would you mind letting me catalog a few of those for a stack of cherries?

I don't have leaf bed, sprout table, double-necked guitar, or suitcase in my catalog just yet.

EDIT - also I've got you added. No hybrids to spare though, sorry; maybe others in the thread do?

Last edited:
I have all the NA DLC, Best Buy DLC, and some of the Japanese stuff. Here is a complete list:

http://moridb.com/catalogs/PBvmA8SZw6

If anyone wants to catalog after I get the perfect Cherries, I will also take any hybrids!

I don't want any DLCs or anything, I can just give them to you:') You can also have a purple rose and black rose if you want:3 Breeding got a bit out of hand xD

Everyone can come!! I will add you all! Thank you so much! Give me two minutes and I will open the gate!

Edited:

Everyone's added and I would love the cherries and flowers! Thank you!

Last edited:
The Gate is open, town's name is Rosewood!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okaaay I'll be there in a bit c:

That's fine! Just out of curiosity, where is your avatar from? It looks a bit like a Final Fantasy character, but I can't place which one.

Hi musique, I have perfect cherries. what dlc items do u have for trade?. Pm please.

The Gate is open, town's name is Rosewood!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's fine! Just out of curiosity, where is your avatar from? It looks a bit like a Final Fantasy character, but I can't place which one.

Its Kairi from Kingdom Hearts, I love Kingdom Hearts xD You're probably thinking of Yuna?:3

Hi musique, I have perfect cherries. what dlc items do u have for trade?. Pm please.

Hello!

Sorry, your inbox is full. I received the cherries already, but I started accepting hybrids instead for cataloging, if you are interested. I have the following:

Just let me know! Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Its Kairi from Kingdom Hearts, I love Kingdom Hearts xD You're probably thinking of Yuna?:3

Actually, probably Kingdom Hearts! I love that game! The people that make Final Fantasy also make Kingdom Hearts, which is why so many FF character show up in the game.

Last edited:
Hello!

Sorry, your inbox is full. I received the cherries already, but I started accepting hybrids instead for cataloging, if you are interested. I have the following:

Just let me know! Thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, probably Kingdom Hearts! I love that game! The people that make Final Fantasy also make Kingdom Hearts, which is why so many FF character show up in the game.

Oh right xD Saaame it has to be my favourit game ever xD I really want KH: DDD for 3ds xD I know, its awesome xD

Oh right xD Saaame it has to be my favourit game ever xD I really want KH: DDD for 3ds xD I know, its awesome xD

That game looks so cool! And I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3! I am so behind on the Kingdom Hearts line though, I only have 2 of the games. FF keeps me too busy (and broke)!

That game looks so cool! And I can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3! I am so behind on the Kingdom Hearts line though, I only have 2 of the games. FF keeps me too busy (and broke)!

I know who doesn't want arorable spirit animals fighting along side them? xD I know, I'm dying to know what happens in it xD The 1.5 HD Remix looks pretty good too:3 Hahaah bless xD I can imagine, I love FF XIII-2 xD I always get confused on how to level their skills though xD

I know who doesn't want arorable spirit animals fighting along side them? xD I know, I'm dying to know what happens in it xD The 1.5 HD Remix looks pretty good too:3 Hahaah bless xD I can imagine, I love FF XIII-2 xD I always get confused on how to level their skills though xD

I haven't even played XIII-2 yet, was waiting until I beat XIII...which never happens. I get to the end and stop playing every time, with every FF or KH game I own. It's sad really. The Remix looks awesome, and if it didn't come out around the same time as the FFX/X-2 Remix, I would so be getting it! Plus Rune Factory 4 comes out in October too and Pokemon X/Y....too many games!! FFXV looks awesome too, and it requires a new system to play. Square Enix is making me broke! I've bought more systems to just play their games! FFXIII is the only reason I have a PS3 to begin with!

Last edited:
Back