• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Looking for one Perfect Cherry! (Completed)

I haven't even played XIII-2 yet, was waiting until I beat XIII...which never happens. I get to the end and stop playing every time, with every FF or KH game I own. It's sad really. The Remix looks awesome, and if it didn't come out around the same time as the FFX/X-2 Remix, I would so be getting it! Plus Rune Factory 4 comes out in October too and Pokemon X/Y....too many games!! FFXV looks awesome too, and it requires a new system to play. Square Enix is making me broke! I've bought more systems to just play their games! FFXIII is the only reason I have a PS3 to begin with!

Awww thats unfortunate:( I usually get my brother to help me when I can't beat the game xD I'm probably gonna get it, looks awesome xD Kingdom Hearts comes top before any game in my heart xD Rune Factory 4 looks awesome, I really wanna get it and you can be a girl this time o: Hahah I know what you mean I'll be crying 'cause I'll have no money xD Same with the 3ds xD I only bought it for ACNL and KH: DDD in the beginning xD

Awww thats unfortunate:( I usually get my brother to help me when I can't beat the game xD I'm probably gonna get it, looks awesome xD Kingdom Hearts comes top before any game in my heart xD Rune Factory 4 looks awesome, I really wanna get it and you can be a girl this time o: Hahah I know what you mean I'll be crying 'cause I'll have no money xD Same with the 3ds xD I only bought it for ACNL and KH: DDD in the beginning xD

Actually, the sad thing is, it's not because I can't beat the game, it's because I don't want the story to end.....sad I know. Especially, since X, XII, and XIII all have sequels. I need a life, I really...really do. The story aspect of FF is what hooked me, and never let go. Which is why I love VII so much, lots of sequels/prequels mean more story. Of course, that one game sucked, no matter how well you play the game, you still die in the end. Good gameplay, story, characters; but you still die. Seeing AC on here throws me for a second every time, because I'm thinking "Advent Children, what does that have to do with Animal Crossing?....Oh."
Yay! I can't wait to play as a girl in RF4. That game is why I wanted a 3ds in the first place. I got the system a year ago, thinking Natsume was porting the game (meaning we get the game about a year after Japan). But no, X-Seed did the port and it took 2 years! Of course, I was able to get some awesome games for the system anyway. I'm glad I got the system early though, otherwise I wouldn't have ACNL yet, and would really be missing out!

Back