• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Looking for players from Europe

Lamues

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Cake
I've seen a lot of posts lately about people looking for players based on their age.
I've found a few people who seem really nice but all live in the USA!
I wouldn't be able to play with them in the morning/midday.
So here I am making a post looking for people from Europe :)
Maybe state your age as well so people know who they feel comfortable playing with.

So, Hi, I'm Samuel and I'm 16 years old send me a personal message if you've added me ;)

Last edited:
Good Idea.

Hi, I am Franziska and I am German but live in the UK. I am 25.

My friendcode is in the side bar.

Edit: Added you, Samuel!

I'm joel and I'm from the Netherlands and 24 years old feel free to add me too ^^

FC is 0903-2722-1489

let me know if (anyone of you reading this) adds me through pm or message so i can add you too :)

Last edited:
I'm Maile 23yr old and from the Netherlands, you may add me if you like,
just leave a PM so I know :D my Friendcode is in my sig.

I live in the UK, I'm 15 and I'm generally available to play Animal Crossing any day of the week (Mostly in the afternoon)

I live in the Netherlands and I am 25 years old.
You can add me if you wat. My fc is 4811-6924-5439.

Let me know if you added me ^^

I'm Lewis from the UK. I'm 14 y/o. I'd like to play some time.
I don't have a UK 3DS yet but if I remember I will message you when I do and/or reply here.

Everyone's welcome to add me. Im a 21-year old guy from the Netherlands. My FC is 0173-1415-2906 and name is Lucien. :D

Omg all those people from the Netherlands .. I am a sixteen year old girl from .... *dadumdum* The Netherlands and I am looking for people to play with when the game comes out.

Oeh, so much Dutchies around here x"D They are everywhere..

You can add me if you want, FC is in the sidebar. Message me if you added me! I'm a 19 y/o guy from the Netherlands ?.?

Hi, I'm Jasmijn, 20 years old, from the Netherlands.. And we already added eachother quite a while ago! We still need to get to swapping QR codes and stuff on Skype sometime. :)

And I was wondering how old you were! Haha, now I know~

I'm pretty surprised at the number of Dutch people on this forum. That's awesome, though. I'll start adding y'all tomorrow!

Hi there Samuel. I'm Wil, 42 from England. My FC is 2509-1322-1156. Please feel free to add me. I'll add you :)

Hi, I'm Jasmijn, 20 years old, from the Netherlands.. And we already added eachother quite a while ago! We still need to get to swapping QR codes and stuff on Skype sometime. :)

I'm pretty surprised at the number of Dutch people on this forum. That's awesome, though. I'll start adding y'all tomorrow!

Ha yes, now you know. Could have just asked me though :p
Yes we should! I'm curious as to what patterns you have gathered over the last couple of months!

Oeh, so much Dutchies around here x"D They are everywhere..

You can add me if you want, FC is in the sidebar. Message me if you added me! I'm a 19 y/o guy from the Netherlands ?.?

I have added you! My friendcode is in the sidebar as well.

OMG MY NAME IS JASMIJN TOO

Im megan, aged 13 ( i knowi know) from... ENGLAND!! PM me if you want to add me, I may be only 13 but That doesnt meen that I would want to reck your town or anything like that. My friend code is in the side bar, I don't mind what age you are, though others of the same age or similar would be appreciated!

Back