• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Looking for players from Europe

Add me if you like. I'm from the UK, although speak little French.

you may speak a little french, but i doubt that either of us could hold a conversation with a french person and have it go further than : "What do you like to do at the weekend"

What the... So much fellow Dutch people! I thought i was almost alone! :blush:
So anyway, My name is Ren? i am 12 (almost 13 when the game is out) and i am Dutch too.
Friend code: 0387-9017-1304

PM me if you have added.
PS: It would be cool if all Dutch people on TBT would set up their own community for Dutchmen- and woman! :D

My name is Sean, I'm 22 and I'm from Ireland.

Been a fan of Animal Crossing since the gamecube version but I skipped City Folk.

Oi
I'm Nils ("Neels" xD) from Germany, 21 and yeah if you want to add me please send me a PM. :]
Particularly interested in players from Japan because I'm studying the language (since October).

hi, I?m 16, female and live in germany
I?ve preordered the animal crossing 3ds xl bundle so when I get it I will edit my post so that it contains my friend code because i think its useless to add people on my old 3ds on which I won?t be ble to play animal crossing.
Friend Code: -will be added in the future-

I?ve preordered the animal crossing 3ds xl bundle so when I get it I will edit my post so that it contains my friend code because i think its useless to add people on my old 3ds on which I won?t be ble to play animal crossing.

If you plan on doing a system transfer, then friend codes would transfer over :)

If you plan on doing a system transfer, then friend codes would transfer over :)

This^^ I'm also getting the bundle, but am system transferring to keep everything I currently have.

OK I'm getting pretty excited right about now thinking how close we are, I think I have to go. (And remember to upgrade my SD card before I trnasfer, this weekend maybe). The anticipation is too much...

Hi I'm from wales in the united kingdom and is 17 :) my fc is 1435 3879 9072 I'll try to add everyone on here and I'll be playing it most days :p

Hi I'm Emmy from England, I'm turning 21 this July.
Friend code in side bar, I will also add you if you poke me in a PM ^^

I'm sure I'm the only one from Austria here. I'm 20 years old. So fell free to add me. My friend code is in my profil (I think) and when not I will post it later in this topic :3

Amazing to see such an wide-ranging mix of European players here! :) I'm 19, from the UK, feel free to add me and let me know so I can add you back.

Back