• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying Looking for some stuff :)

kcarly11

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (12) +
hi! im looking to buy-

-balloons (not orange, I have one)
-(glow) wands
-golden/silver tools
-LANDSCAPING ITEMS (bush starts,clovers,HYBRIDS,Jacob ladders, gold roses,regular flowers,etc.) no saplings please :)
-24 hour ABD
-princess set
-gorgeous set
-sweets set
-Gracie clothing,furniture,wigs/hats,etc.
-rococo set
-minimalist set
-perfect fruit
- DLC
-rainbow screen
-bug and fish furniture
-pave set
-"garden/flower set" unsure if that's a set but i want like flowery themed furniture haha
-"tearoom set" again, same case above lol
-Molly's pic, Apollo's pic, Freya's pic, Erik's pic, Stitches's pic,Diana's pic, Beau's pic, Marshal's pic, Ruby's Pic, Purrl's Pic, Alfonso's pic, Hopper's pic, Genji's pic and im sure there's more lmao
-toy hammer
- striped wetsuit
-royal crowns

I can pay A LOT of igb! Please name your price after your offer and we can negotiate, I'm open to everything within reason :) again, i can ONLY pay w/ IGB c:

FC: 3497-3383-9125

And if possible, follow this rubric-

What I'm offering:
How much I want for it:
Town:
Name:
FC:
When I'm available:
Anything else?:

Last edited:
How does 150k sound? That's what Reese was offering for it lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also have a silver fishing rod I can throw in :)

Last edited:
What I'm offering: royal crown x2,pink azalea shoot x7, white azalea shootx5,pink hydrangea shootx1, blue hydrangea shootx2, y hibiscus shoot x1, 6perfect peaches,holly shoot
How much I want for it:3million
Town: Volantis
Name: Chelsea
FC: *I dont know in the side bar<<<*
Anything else?:what types of flowers do you want?

I got rainbow screen

okay! how much would you like for it?

How does 150k sound? That's what Reese was offering for it lol

I also have a silver fishing rod I can throw in :)

that sounds good, are you sure you don't want more? anyways what's your FC and when are you available :) ?

What I'm offering: royal crown x2,pink azalea shoot x7, white azalea shootx5,pink hydrangea shootx1, blue hydrangea shootx2, y hibiscus shoot x1, 6perfect peaches,holly shoot
How much I want for it:3million
Town: Volantis
Name: Chelsea
FC: *I dont know in the side bar<<<*
Anything else?:what types of flowers do you want?

that sounds good! thanks for using the rubric btw it saves a lot of questions :) and by flowers do you mean hybrids or just regular flowers?

Last edited:
Nah that's fine haha I was going to just sell it to Reese and figured I would see if someone wanted it first. My fc is in the sidebar, I'm Tarryn from Rainvill btw. I can come drop it off in about 20 minutes

Nah that's fine haha I was going to just sell it to Reese and figured I would see if someone wanted it first. My fc is in the sidebar, I'm Tarryn from Rainvill btw. I can come drop it off in about 20 minutes

ugh im sorry but im on mobile so i can't see the sidebar :( and okay sounds good I'll be on around 8:00 EST which is like 15 minutea

What kind of landscaping items are you after? (Specific color of flower or type of bush?) I also have 8 perfect apples, 9 perfect peaches, and a toy hammer

Last edited:
What kind of landscaping items are you after? I also have 8 perfect apples, 9 perfect peaches, and a toy hammer

practically anything, bush starts, hybrids, clovers,Jacob ladders, regular flowers, etc. just not saplings c: and okay!

- - - Post Merge - - -

regular flowers(any specific colour or type?

id prefer red/white roses and tulips but I'll accept anything of any color :)

practically anything, bush starts, hybrids, clovers,Jacob ladders, regular flowers, etc. just not saplings c: and okay!

I have 3 bush starts, a lot of white roses, 4 black roses, 4 purple roses, and 10 white pansies

Last edited:
I have perfect oranges in my town, your welcome to come and get some for free :) I'm trying to have a 100 visitors for train station remodel !!! Let me know if you want me to open the gates and about when ??

Hey I'm really sorry but the person I originally promised the series to came back online! I can def still get you the silver fishing rod for free cause I feel bad, if you want

Last edited:
Back