• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying Looking for some stuff :)

I have 3 bush starts, a lot of white roses, 4 black roses, 4 purple roses, and 10 white pansies

okay im good with that! how much would you like for it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem it's 4038-6097-4339

gates have been open, stop by whenever, some people are also coming to help my landscape so don't be alarmed if anyone else comes :)

okay so no more Pav? set but I can get you the minimalist set, a green balloon, a princess sofa and the rod.
for 20k?
(Tarryn from Rainvill, just fyi)

Well for the starts, perfect fruit, roses, toy hammer, hybrids, and pansies, it's quite a lot so how does a few million sound

Well for the starts, perfect fruit, roses, toy hammer, hybrids, and pansies, it's quite a lot so how does a few million sound

is 3 million good?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have perfect oranges in my town, your welcome to come and get some for free :) I'm trying to have a 100 visitors for train station remodel !!! Let me know if you want me to open the gates and about when ??

sure! I'll be free all tomm night :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a Capricorn ornament if u want

sure!

I have a red snapper chair. Would you be willing to pay 99k for it?

Ok I added u, u can come to my town. Is 5k and 2 tbt good?

it's pretty late where i am...can i come tomm after school? that'd be around 3:00-3:30 :) and unfortunately i can only pay in igb...i can pay 10k?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi I have the gorgeous,princess and sweets set for sale

ooh! how much for all 3? is 9 million too low? I understand if you don't want me to buy all 3 haha, and I can go a lot higher if needed, im not good with math so im not sure if that's too high or too low lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a red snapper chair. Would you be willing to pay 99k for it?

ahhhh, that's actually the only piece of fish furniture i DO have except for the trophies! but thank you anyways, I appreciate the offer :)

Last edited:
Edit: Nevermind. Looks like I missed you.

Last edited:
I happen to have a royal crown... What's your IGB offer?

- - - Post Merge - - -

What are YOU willing to pay? I don't have a specific price in mind. So... yeah.

You'll have to be quick, otherwise I'll have to put it up for sale...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Logging off for today. I'll give you some more time. Tell me the maximum you can pay for my royal crown and I'll sell it for less than that. Yay for discounts!

Hey, I have the entire minimalist set except for the vanity. How about 1 mil for it all?

Back