• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Artwork Looking for Tom Nook Portrait

Colette

enchanté
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8021-5956-4513
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Hello! I'm hoping to find a better resolution image of this Tom Nook portrait QR code, since it seems to be too small/blurry for my 3DS camera to read. I'm specifically looking for the top image. I made a brief attempt at looking for the credited username at the bottom but Japanese is not my forte, sigh

fc7f3bf885713ad38ab2b7abb0de6c2f--nooks-leaf-patterns.jpg

Alternatively, if anyone has their own portrait of Nook or another QR design, I'd love to take a look, too.

Thanks! :)

I think Nintendo's official dream has a Tom Nook design to take home? Just somethin in the meantime.

0000-000F-4241

I think Nintendo's official dream has a Tom Nook design to take home? Just somethin in the meantime.

0000-000F-4241
Thanks for sharing! Unfortunately it looks like they might have changed their patterns at some point, so no Nook art. I did find a cute Hello Kitty standee design, though!

uFFdupt.jpg

Is this any better? It doesn?t look blurry to me, but it might be.

Last edited:
Back