• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking to play with mature and respectful players.

WonderK

Pondering...
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (46) +
Hello! As the title suggests, I would like to play with players who can respect ones town and can act in a mature manner. My town has a lot of decor and I would hate to see someone trash my hard work! If you can abide by the following rules, feel more than free to add me and come play with me! My town has a modern theme and has tons of flowers and patterns arranged to accommodate my modern theme. I also have just about maxed out my public works projects with every single one being strategically placed to block villagers from moving in certain areas. I've spent quite a lot of time developing and planning my town. So once more, please respect and follow my rules!

Rules

-Don't destroy anything
-Don't steal anything
-Be nice
-Have fun

- - - - - - - - -

My rules are pretty straightforward. Looking forward to playing with you guys!

-Also, if I'm offline and you're really wanting to come over you can always visit my town via dream suite!

Last edited:
Sounds good to me, I'll add you now. Don't worry I'll respect the rules, I have a perfect town so I know what it's like to put in all the effort. Just 3 more days until i get the gold can. Anyway, add me, my FC is in my sign :)

Sounds good to me, I'll add you now. Don't worry I'll respect the rules, I have a perfect town so I know what it's like to put in all the effort. Just 3 more days until i get the gold can. Anyway, add me, my FC is in my sign :)

Alright, you've been added. My gates are open if you want to come on over!

thanks! Question, will you still be on in the next 30 mins? Ill be over sooner if i can ^u^

I'd love to visit! I love to explore different towns, meet new people, make friends and have fun!
I'm very strict with myself when it comes to other's rules. Even though I'm pretty lax when it comes to rules of my own ^ u ^;
As long as it's not destructive or rude, it's all good! :p
If it's very important to me then I may be more strict.
I worked pretty hard on my town, despite how undeveloped it is. I always have the fear of someone ruining it ; n ;
So far, I've met only wonderful people! I'm glad for that :D
I hope you can visit me too sometime ^ u ^ /

I'd love to visit! I love to explore different towns, meet new people, make friends and have fun!
I'm very strict with myself when it comes to other's rules. Even though I'm pretty lax when it comes to rules of my own ^ u ^;
As long as it's not destructive or rude, it's all good! :p
If it's very important to me then I may be more strict.
I worked pretty hard on my town, despite how undeveloped it is. I always have the fear of someone ruining it ; n ;
So far, I've met only wonderful people! I'm glad for that :D
I hope you can visit me too sometime ^ u ^ /

Sounds great! Added!

My pleasure! Looking forward to your next visit. And I'll add you in a bit, Flex!

Hi WonderK, I would be pleased of you could add me as a friend, my code is 3067-5275-8219 . I am looking for responsible friends and you sound about right

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi PopTart, would you please add me as a friend, 3067-5275-8219 , I am looking for respectful people and you sound about right

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi VeenaViera, would you please add me as a friend, 3067-5275-8219, I am looking for respectful friends and you sound about right

Back