• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Looking to play with mature and respectful players.

add me

- - - Post Merge - - -

and how do you get the friend code in the pic

- - - Post Merge - - -

↓ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

i added you

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait you already my friend

- - - Post Merge - - -

but how do i get fc in picture.↓

I was about to say the same thing! You are, indeed, already registered on my 3DS! My gates are open, come have some fun with me!

how do i get fc in picture.↓

- - - Post Merge - - -

tell me

- - - Post Merge - - -

tell me then i come

how do i get fc in picture.↓

That would require picture editing, easy by photoshop, you could even use paint if you needed to, just add a text box. After that, you can just post the finished product on a picture site (I've been using tinypic on a recommendation), upload, and done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm game to visit. ^^

Last edited:
you have to buy it im not doing that

I'm an ex GFX artist from a Nintendo forum I used to go on. I have a lot of talent and skill in the adobe program photoshop. I made my signature myself and I put my Animal Crossing information in it. If you me to make you one, I'll do it! Just give me a template to work with! I used to do this all the time when I was on the graphics team.

ok do the pikachu one i have at bottom put this in it. Name:Flex Town:New Leaf Fc:4038-6389-1421

- - - Post Merge - - -

and how are you going to give it to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

im only 13

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello

ok do the pikachu one i have at bottom put this in it. Name:Flex Town:New Leaf Fc:4038-6389-1421

- - - Post Merge - - -

and how are you going to give it to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

im only 13

- - - Post Merge - - -

hello

I'll simply PM you the signature of course! I'll have it done for you sometime tomorrow.

how do i see the pm's

- - - Post Merge - - -

will it be in notifications yes or no

how do i see the pm's

- - - Post Merge - - -

will it be in notifications yes or no

Yes. It'll be in your notifications. Anyway, let us talk about some animal crossing now shall we? Haha. Coming over to my town tonight? My gates are open!

Back