• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Lot of 5 villager Pics for 5000 IGB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
All 5 Villager Pics for 5000 IGB. Thanks!

Pics I Have
Goose
Medli
Molly
Piper
Ribbot

Last edited:
Heya I can give you my flip flops, I don't need anything in return :) (I was going to get rid off them anyway)

Heya I can give you my flip flops, I don't need anything in return :) (I was going to get rid off them anyway)

Wow! That would be awesome! Are you sure you don't want anything - IGB, TBT? I don't mind paying for them since my Island never has them. lol! Thank you!

Wow! That would be awesome! Are you sure you don't want anything - IGB, TBT? I don't mind paying for them since my Island never has them. lol! Thank you!

Honestly you can have them for free :) I know right I rarely see them ever but its meh when you wear them.

Is your gate open?

Honestly you can have them for free :) I know right I rarely see them ever but its meh when you wear them.

Is your gate open?

That's so kind of you! Thank you so much! I haven't worn them yet so you may be right about feeling meh about them. lol! I can open my gate in like 1 minute.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I could get you the aviator shades and beak for free.

Really? That would be amazing! Are you sure I can't give you anything for them? IGB, TBT, anything?

Ah, in front of my train station is a mess so, would drop off work? If it doesn’t, I dont mind pick up.

I have the Sprout Table, willing to trade for Epona pic? (PM me if you don't wanna spam the post)

I can get you the Cool Globe for Epona's pic?

Edit: Eeek, someone beat me to it. I can do Ahnka's pic?

Last edited:
I have the Sprout Table, willing to trade for Epona pic? (PM me if you don't wanna spam the post)

That sounds great! I'll mark Epona's pic as "Reserved" for you. Please PM or VM me whenever you're available. Thank you so much!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you the Cool Globe for Epona's pic?

Edit: Eeek, someone beat me to it. I can do Ahnka's pic?

I'd be happy to trade Ankha's pic for the Cool Globe. :) I'll mark the pic as "Reserved" for you. Please PM or VM me when you're available to trade. Thanks! :)

Would I be able to get molly & medli's pic for green loafs, red-striped socks & leopard pumps?

Would I be able to get molly & medli's pic for green loafs, red-striped socks & leopard pumps?

Sure! Although you're offering 3 items but only getting 2 in return. That doesn't seem fair? Would you like IGB or TBT for one of the 3 things you're offering? Thanks so much!

Sure! Although you're offering 3 items but only getting 2 in return. That doesn't seem fair? Would you like IGB or TBT for one of the 3 things you're offering? Thanks so much!

no it's fine w/ me c:! i think medli is a bit rare so finding her pic is harder, so i'm offering 2 for her ^~^
let me just order the toby items and i'll like your comment when ready :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay i'm ready, would you like drop off or pick up?

no it's fine w/ me c:! i think medli is a bit rare so finding her pic is harder, so i'm offering 2 for her ^~^
let me just order the toby items and i'll like your comment when ready :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay i'm ready, would you like drop off or pick up?

Well, okay. If you're 100% sure. I'm fine with either pick up or delivery so I'll let you choose. I'll dd your FC right now. Thanks so much!

Well, okay. If you're 100% sure. I'm fine with either pick up or delivery so I'll let you choose. I'll dd your FC right now. Thanks so much!

okie just added you back! i'll open my gates then :) see you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back