• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Lots of bushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (190) +
Buying lots of bushes (every kind).

I can pay in IGB or TBT.

DM me if interested.

Edit: Still looking.

Last edited:
Still looking for the Golden Axe and Golden Shovel.

Hey there are you looking for the diy or the item I have the axe

I have a spare golden axe and golden watering can (no golden shovel, sorry, although I do have a silver shovel?) Would you be interested in buying one of those?

I have a spare golden axe and golden watering can (no golden shovel, sorry, although I do have a silver shovel?) Would you be interested in buying one of those?

Sure! I'm interested in the Golden Axe. How much for it?

Thank you so much for sell!

Still looking for the fruit and bushes.

Hi I have all kinds of shoots except hibiscus and holly. I can sell you 1tbt each.

Hi:
I would be interested in:

-5 Sweet-Olive.

-5 Blue Hydrangea.

-5 Pink Hydrangea.

-5 White Azalea.

Hi:
I would be interested in:

-5 Sweet-Olive.

-5 Blue Hydrangea.

-5 Pink Hydrangea.

-5 White Azalea.

Hi I am available for trade rn if you are available otherwise let me know which date and what time you can come online in this forum in advance so that we can do trade when we are both online. I am in CET time zone.

Would you like pick up or delivery? I will fetch my 3DS and prepare your items now. It is 20 tbt total together.

Could you let me know your friend code. This is mine:
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code
5241-2012-4294
NL - Town Name
Canary

Hi.
I'm available from now.

My FC is: 2664-2191-5503

Hi.
I'm available from now.

My FC is: 2664-2191-5503

I was not available when you were online.
Will you be available 21:00 CET time zone tonight 13/04/2021?
Otherwise Could let me know which date and what time you can come online in this forum in advance so that we can do trade when we are both online. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back