• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Lots of bushes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are still looking, I can get you as many as you need. I have hundreds of them in all varieties!

Just let me know how many you need and what you are wanting to pay!

I was not available when you were online.
Will you be available 21:00 CET time zone tonight 13/04/2021?
Otherwise Could let me know which date and what time you can come online in this forum in advance so that we can do trade when we are both online. Thanks.

Sure! I'll be ready then.
Post automatically merged:

If you are still looking, I can get you as many as you need. I have hundreds of them in all varieties!

Just let me know how many you need and what you are wanting to pay!

Hi.
Do you think you can do 30 of each? If so, how much Bells do you want for them (all i can do now is IGB).

Sure! I'll be ready then.

Hi.
Do you think you can do 30 of each? If so, how much Bells do you want for them (all i can do now is IGB).

Absolutely! I’ll take whatever you’re willing to offer! :) Any price is fine with me!

Hi are you online rn? If so I will open my gate now.

Could you add my friend code please. I added you. Let me know when you add I will open my gate.

Hi are you online rn? If so I will open my gate now.

Could you add my friend code please. I added you. Let me know when you add I will open my gate.

Added and ready!

All right, 200k for everything?

Are you available now? I am.

Yes that price is perfectly fine! :) I will be on in a little bit, but I have some other things I need to take care of first.

So I don't forget to get your order together, could you fill out an order form at my shop, here?

That way I can keep track of what I need to get together next! :)

Yes that price is perfectly fine! :) I will be on in a little bit, but I have some other things I need to take care of first.

So I don't forget to get your order together, could you fill out an order form at my shop, here?

That way I can keep track of what I need to get together next! :)
Of course! Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back