• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Lots of hybrids!

kayleee

a wise wizard in dog form
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Kirby Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Kirby Easter Egg
Kirby Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (363) +
I have way too many hybrids taking up storage space so I need to sell them. :)

Price: 2 for 1 tbt
Purple roses x50
Blue roses x40
Pink roses x16
Purple pansies x60
Blue pansies x70
Pink tulips x49

Price: 1 tbt
Gold Roses x46

Delivery only; I don’t have room in my town to allow pickup, sorry!

Last edited:
hi c:
if its not too much i would love to buy 40 purple roses, 40 blue roses, 40 purple pansies, 40 blue pansies and 20 gold roses.

hi c:
if its not too much i would love to buy 40 purple roses, 40 blue roses, 40 purple pansies, 40 blue pansies and 20 gold roses.

Of course! :) let me know when you have time for me to deliver; it will require a few trips on my part hehe.

Of course! :) let me know when you have time for me to deliver; it will require a few trips on my part hehe.

sure c: i have time right now and the next few hours so tell me when i should open my gates :D

sure c: i have time right now and the next few hours so tell me when i should open my gates :D

Perfect, you can go ahead and open your gates now! I will be Kaylee from London and James from London since I have all the flowers divided between characters' storage :) My FC is in my sidebar. also, your total is 100 tbt.

I'll deliver 20 purple roses, 30 blue roses, 10 purple pansies, and 10 blue pansies as Kaylee, and then switch to James to deliver the remaining 20 purple roses, 10 blue roses, 30 purple pansies, 30 blue pansies and 20 gold roses!

Last edited:
Perfect, you can go ahead and open your gates now! I will be Kaylee from London and James from London since I have all the flowers divided between characters' storage :) My FC is in my sidebar. also, your total is 100 tbt.

gates are open :D town is called fates. just put everything where you find space and you can come and go as you like c: im gonna save a few times too

hii could i have 50 purple roses, 50 blue roses and 16 pink roses? that’s for 58 tbt right?

Hi! yes for sure, and 58 tbt is correct. Let me know when you are available for me to drop the flowers off :)

EDIT: Actually I miscounted and only have 40 blue roses left instead of 50. I'm sorry! I have everything else though. If you are still interested, it will be 53 tbt!

Last edited:
Hi! yes for sure, and 58 tbt is correct. Let me know when you are available for me to drop the flowers off :)

EDIT: Actually I miscounted and only have 40 blue roses left instead of 50. I'm sorry! I have everything else though. If you are still interested, it will be 53 tbt!

sounds great :) i’m currently out of town though but i’ll be back and ready to trade in a few hours

YEAH LEMME GET UHHH 10 GOLD ROSES AND 3 TBT WORTH OF BLUE ROSES

Pending what you have left:

6 Purple Roses
6 Purple Pansies
4 Gold Roses

for 10 TBT if I can math =p

Back