• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Lots of items. Cataloging some. Paying w/ Bells/TBT or items

Andelsky

Princess McCormick
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
7216-9893-3599
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Feather
Pink Feather
Feedback
100% (591) +
I figure I'd offer bells as well. Found out the rate.

1tbt = 200k it seems.

I'm looking for these full sets. I'll pay the tbt after I see the items are all there/infact the ones I want. Wifi provided as well. Your town or mine, either is fine.Mine is empty since I haven't started working on anything yet.

This set I NEED: http://moridb.com/catalogs/zne7LTt19E

This set I want to CATALOG: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Aat8zMX4xK

This is what I HAVE if you don't want TBT or Bells. But the unorderables I am NOT selling. I can let you catalog though. : http://moridb.com/catalogs/PYD680WXr6

Also pictures of: 10 tbt each or 400k
Walker
Chrissy - x2
Joey
Dotty

I'm willing to negotiate.

Thanks.

Andel
Valhalla
4382-1998-1691

Post here please, no vm/pm.

I'm also EST, my schedule is a bit messed up so board will be locked when I'm asleep/etc so we both don't waste our time. ^^

Last edited:
i have the patchwork, regal and rococo sets on hand for you. i can also offer a full egg set if interested.

i have the patchwork, regal and rococo sets on hand for you. i can also offer a full egg set if interested.

I won't need the egg, I only need the others because they are for the fairytale theme. ^^ so 25 tbt? your town or mine?

it is kinda weird that egg counts as trendy. 25 is fine.

all items are being held in my second town so add FC: 2251-6799-8023.

either town works for me.

Last edited:
it is kinda weird that egg counts as trendy. 25 is fine.

all items are being held in my second town so add FC: 2251-6799-8023.

either town works for me.

Yeah ikr, if you wanna come to mine you can. If you have enough space in your locker for it all.

space is why andy is holding it all. my chars in dunwall have little to no room in their lockers.

ok i'll come over.

Alright gates opened! All 13 pieces of the set is in front of the station!

EDIT: Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi there! I have the Snowman Set on hand if you would like it. 40 TBT would be fine with me and you could come pick it up.

Let me know! ^-^

Hi there! I have the Snowman Set on hand if you would like it. 40 TBT would be fine with me and you could come pick it up.

Let me know! ^-^

Sounds good, let me just boot up that DS. ^^

Hehe, I don't mind coming and picking up.

No problem, but I can't find 2 pieces of the set... :C The Fridge and Wall seem to have disappeared... I just checked through all of my characters storage, but it wasn't there or on the ground near re-tail like it was supposed to be... At this point I kinda think someone may have taken them during a trade and I didn't notice which makes me mad. Either way... Since the set will be 2 pieces short are you still interested or do you want to hold out for the full? I'm so sorry! Obviously if you still want to trade you can pay whatever amount you think is fair! :C

Aww, I'll have to pass then. ;//; if you do happen to find them somewhere just let me know, I'm doing the Fairytale theme so the more the better.

Back