• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying Lots of items. Cataloging some. Paying w/ Bells/TBT or items

Either is fine whatever youre more comfortable with. I have lots of space in mine if needed.

I have a complete mush set if you are still looking. I will be back in about an hour. Have to pick up my daughter.

I have all of the Weeding Day furniture (flower bouquet included) if you're still looking to buy it. :0 The Violet Screen is currently customized to have white flowers instead of purple though, so let me know if that's a problem and I can always have it changed!

I have all of the Weeding Day furniture (flower bouquet included) if you're still looking to buy it. :0 The Violet Screen is currently customized to have white flowers instead of purple though, so let me know if that's a problem and I can always have it changed!

I'd love it.

Back