• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway LOTS of regular flowers / fruits / 200+ reorderables

Whoops. I took it out and I don't know why lol!... thanks for letting me know xD

Last edited:
Oh, I just realized I misunderstood the name of one item and took something I really don't need or want. I'll bring it back if you want in case anyone wants it. It's the hearth. I thought it was a fireplace like hearth.

It's fiiine haha. I've had so many people come in so far but my field of items still seem endlessly vast >_< I plan on doing a big remake of my town soon where i'll temporarily kick out 7 of my dreamies and start cycling like crazy because I wanna change their plot locations - just waiting for someone to hopefully be able to hold some of my sheeps for me.

And when i start cycling, most of those items will probably go poof and i don't have room to maintain them all safely

Last edited:
I have a Willow in my town, so if when you cycle you lose her, you can try and take mine. I don't really like her.

Hello there! i'd like to visit if you still have some reorderables, as I need some furniture for my house c:

Hi! I'd like to come by and catalog some stuff (I might grab some if its on my wishlist) if thats alright :)
I won't be able to come by until later today though (after 8pm est). If that doesn't work I'm also free all day tomorrow too!

Whoops! so sorry for ignoring all of you guys! @.@ I haven't had this giveaway online lately because I've been busy cycling my town of villagers for my sheeps.

But I might be able to tomorrow so I'll msg you guys to see if you're all still interested then. :3 Thanks for your interest!!

yes there's still a lottt. so many people has come but it still feels like no one took anything lol.

I just can't get on my mayor character atm until I get my dreamie plot the way i want >< sorry!

Awesome Tysm!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and btw I want to come get items to finish my catalog

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh And is it okay just to catalog the items?

yeah do whatever you like xD preferably if you need them, take them home with you so this giveaway can end eventually LOL. :)

Can I come back over and collect some more flowers?

Yess but the giveaway is not opened right now~ ; u; i am still plot resetting so i can't go on my mayor. i'll let you know when i'm ready~! thank you ^^

I'll come on after work and hopefully you'll be on by then!

Last edited:
If anyone is interested at this time, i'm open for the time being :)

Back