• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway LOTS of regular flowers / fruits / 200+ reorderables

Sure! let me know what you decide to do, you can do the paying 5tbt to take 16 items but catalog the rest for free

Would it be okay if I came over and got maybe a pocket full of each? I'm trying to grow my own pink rose hybrids.

yup! take as many as you want. you can probably get more than a full pocket of each. i have LOTS of red roses because i was trying to breed blue roses..

I'll let you know when i open the gates because someone is still here :)

Last edited:
Okay, no problem. I'll be coming over as 'Shunji' from my town, since he has more space in his locker than my mayor does haha.

opening gates again >< my internet is so wonky today, sorry reira.

but Namstar feel free to come in as well now!

Bumping this up! She really has A TONNNNN of stuff on the ground! And coming back, no prob, it happens :)

Hi all! i'm back again :) let me know if you guys need any flowers/fruits/reorderables!

yeah i have every fruit :> i could give you a basket of perfect apples too. i'll come to your town if you wanna add me and open up your gates!

What fruits do you have? I might come over sometime soon if I can steal some exotic fruits. :)

yup both of you may come! i have all fruits. trees are surrounded by flowers though so you'll have to take some flowers before you can reach the fruits xD but if you let me know what fruits you're looking for i can also grab them for you!

I'll add both of your FC's for now and open gates :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know when both of you have added me and is ready!

Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering if I could come for a pocket full of yellow roses! If so please let me know! Thanks!
Also,its really sweet you are doing this! Good luck! ^.^

Back