• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway LOTS of regular flowers / fruits / 200+ reorderables

Hi I would love to come for some fruits and flowers I just restarted my game due to months away and really need to beautify my town!

UGH... I'm so upset. So I added a new rule: please DO NOT go down to my beach. :(

I spent months to finally get my own blue rose breeds but someone stole my blue rose, purple tulips, and carnations farm..... leaving only one blue rose, purple tulip and 1 pink carnation, which makes it impossible for me to breed any more easily ._. I'm doing this giveaway because I've never had any problems with people stealing and everyone has always been so kind but now I'm just very flustered.

If that person sees this message and just didn't know those flowers are called HYBRIDS then it would be nice if you can give at least one of each back to me... that's all I ask...

For the rest, please specify what you are specifically looking for before you come to my town so I know.

Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi I would love to come for some fruits and flowers I just restarted my game due to months away and really need to beautify my town!

Ok give me a sec I need to open the door for someone, i'll let you know once i add you and open my gates.

I added you. let me know when you are ready and if you let me know what fruits you're looking for i can help you get them~

Ok I am ready, I have peaches in my town so any other fruits you have besides that, and for flowers I am looking for cosmos :D Just regular ones no hybrids. My town is so bare XD

UGH... I'm so upset. So I added a new rule: please DO NOT go down to my beach. :(

I spent months to finally get my own blue rose breeds but someone stole my blue rose, purple tulips, and carnations farm..... leaving only one blue rose, purple tulip and 1 pink carnation, which makes it impossible for me to breed any more easily ._. I'm doing this giveaway because I've never had any problems with people stealing and everyone has always been so kind but now I'm just very flustered.

If that person sees this message and just didn't know those flowers are called HYBRIDS then it would be nice if you can give at least one of each back to me... that's all I ask...

For the rest, please specify what you are specifically looking for before you come to my town so I know.

Thanks.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok give me a sec I need to open the door for someone, i'll let you know once i add you and open my gates.

OMG.. that sounds horrible! Do you have any idea who might have done it? Can you tell even in msg? I was on hiatus for a long time and most of my previous friends no longer played so I started adding new people again. I feel wary adding new people and a heads up of who not to add is kinda nice. Not to be mean or anything. Anyways, i can give you acouple of those hybrids you lost just to help you breed again. You gave me white lillies before so i am really thankful. Just tell me if your gates are open :>

OMG.. that sounds horrible! Do you have any idea who might have done it? Can you tell even in msg? I was on hiatus for a long time and most of my previous friends no longer played so I started adding new people again. I feel wary adding new people and a heads up of who not to add is kinda nice. Not to be mean or anything. Anyways, i can give you acouple of those hybrids you lost just to help you breed again. You gave me white lillies before so i am really thankful. Just tell me if your gates are open :>

Aw you are so kind! ;_; i kinda knew that if i were to put up a rant, someone would assist so thank you for that ;n; It reassures me that (obviously) there's just that one bad apple, but people in the community are nice ; u ; but it just really sucks because I trusted everyone up until now and suddenly, because of that one person ruining it for the rest, I'm gonna be suspicious of everyone-... at least until i'm not frustrated anymore.

I'll PM you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much for so many fruits and cosmos!! Have a lovely day!!

You are very welcome and have fun landscaping!

Hi i'm fairly new to the sight but I've been playing acnl for a 2 months and been using gamefaqs a decent amount, I was wondering if I could come to your town to get some few reorderable stuff?

Hi i'm fairly new to the sight but I've been playing acnl for a 2 months and been using gamefaqs a decent amount, I was wondering if I could come to your town to get some few reorderable stuff?

Hi! since you are new to the game i'll let you take a full inventory bag for free. Just please do not take my flowers unless they're the regular ones, thanks for cooperating! I'll add you now - let me know when you're ready

Hi! since you are new to the game i'll let you take a full inventory bag for free. Just please do not take my flowers unless they're the regular ones, thanks for cooperating! I'll add you now - let me know when you're ready

Thank you! You don't have to worry about the flowers I have my own and I read your thing about someone stealing your blue roses, I got some of my own and some Purple Pansies that I love and would hate is someone took them from me, I know the feeling.

I'm ready whenever you are

Thank you! You don't have to worry about the flowers I have my own and I read your thing about someone stealing your blue roses, I got some of my own and some Purple Pansies that I love and would hate is someone took them from me, I know the feeling.

I'm ready whenever you are

Thanks! ; n; the gates are opened for you! come whenever

Do you have any white cosmos?

not as much as other flowers - only found 6 from going around >_< would you still like to take them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i found 9 now so far but let me know soon if you want to come~ i was actually just gonna head to bed and probably will in a few minutes.

not as much as other flowers - only found 6 from going around >_< would you still like to take them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i found 9 now so far but let me know soon if you want to come~ i was actually just gonna head to bed and probably will in a few minutes.

Can I come and get them later :)

Can I come and get them later :)

alrighty sure haha but i won't be able to reserve them for you >.< my town + storage is compleeteelyy filled with stuff so i have nowhere to put them lol! :< but msg me when you can and ill see what i have then!

Haiiiiii all~ I've decided to take off the selling status and make EVERYTHING FFA!

You can come and take as many items/flowers/fruits as you'd like, as long as you follow by my rules. ; u; tysm.

Back