Selling Lotsa stuff - eggs, arcade, poppers, potions, fruits

I would also like to sweeten the pot to help Aquilla adopt the Celeste! Things I can offer:

• 9000+ tbt
  • Collectibles:
    1719680357365.png

• Art (check out this low-effort collage lololol):
    image.png

I would also like to sweeten the pot to help Aquilla adopt the Celeste! Things I can offer:

Dumb question but are you offering to Aquilla or to us?

I'm asking because I've been thinking about buying one of your black roses but I dunno if you're okay with that or not...

Dumb question but are you offering to Aquilla or to us?

I'm asking because I've been thinking about buying one of your black roses but I dunno if you're okay with that or not...
I’m offering to help Aquilla get Celeste by selling my stuff. 😊 I have different dates for the roses if you want to check my inventory. I’m happy to sell them to you for funds or an actual Celeste.

I’m offering to help Aquilla get Celeste by selling my stuff. 😊 I have different dates for the roses if you want to check my inventory. I’m happy to sell them to you for funds or an actual Celeste.
I'll get one of your black roses. The date doesn't matter, since I'm planning on date-trading it later.

Would you be willing to part with it for 200 TBT?

I'll get one of your black roses. The date doesn't matter, since I'm planning on date-trading it later.

Would you be willing to part with it for 200 TBT?
200 tbt would be great! I’m so thankful 🙏 I’ll send one over as soon as I get to my computer…

Renn you are my precious angel 😭 that is so incredibly generous of you. (And girl please don’t art slave tho, we both know you need your energy for your projects!!!)

I’ll update the OP once I’m at the computer 🥹💖

Bonk! My friend Jadetine is offering lots of other nice things! 💖

LOTVs sighted 👁️ Would you accept 2.5k in Celeste funds for one of them + the pink hyacinth? If not I could also do 300 for the pink hyacinth by itself!

LOTVs sighted 👁️ Would you accept 2.5k in Celeste funds for one of them + the pink hyacinth? If not I could also do 300 for the pink hyacinth by itself!
Hii! Thanks for the offer Meri. I can do 300 for the pink hyacinth, but would like to see if I can get a higher offer for the LOTV 😊 ideally I’d like 3k for it. Did you want a message on the hyacinth?

Hii! Thanks for the offer Meri. I can do 300 for the pink hyacinth, but would like to see if I can get a higher offer for the LOTV 😊 ideally I’d like 3k for it. Did you want a message on the hyacinth?
No prob! If it's still available by the time I've saved up enough TBT, I'll def be back for it! 🤞 No message is fine on the hyacinth, I'll send the tbt for it right on over! c:

No prob! If it's still available by the time I've saved up enough TBT, I'll def be back for it! 🤞 No message is fine on the hyacinth, I'll send the tbt for it right on over! c:
Wonderful! Hyacinth sent :3

Back