certified baby
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
5666-8745-3781
Feedback
100% (57) +
Hey all!! I'm currently landscaping more and more, and I've come to realize I need more mushrooms! I adore how they look around my lil town, but growing them is a pain. If anyone has tons they don't want or need, or simply just want to sell some please let me know! I think 1tbt per mushroom seems decent, or if anyone just wants to get some off their hands thats nice too hehe. Open to offers!! I can do tbt or igb, or a trade, just suggest an item and i'll see if I have it and can trade it ^3^. Thanks!! :blush:

hey there! i've got some mushrooms
(x6) Elegant Mushroom
(x9) Famous Mushroom
(x11) Rare Mushroom
and a few random common ones somewhere, does 26TBT sound fair? (common ones will be free)

I can do 1TBT per mushroom! Any in specific that you're looking for? i.e. famous, flat, etc Nvm ^^ <3 Person above seems to have all that you need!

Last edited:
yes this is perfect!! Im free all day, delivery or pickup? :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey there! i've got some mushrooms
(x6) Elegant Mushroom
(x9) Famous Mushroom
(x11) Rare Mushroom
and a few random common ones somewhere, does 26TBT sound fair? (common ones will be free)

^^

I can do 1TBT per mushroom! Any in specific that you're looking for? i.e. famous, flat, etc Nvm ^^ <3 Person above seems to have all that you need!

hey!!! If you're available in the future and still are selling the shrooms I'd love to get some from you as well!! Actually, what if I got 10 from you now? Just a random mixture will work if thats okay!! :3

Back