• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ~Madoka's Magical Shop~

How much you want for the following?
Pave set
Gold Bug Trophy
Fangs Pic

well the pave set is missing a piece I believe, just in case you didn't realize xD
And I'm terrible with prices hun. Sorry. just make an offer? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

can i buy your 5 gold for 50k each, and 2 blue h starts for 50k each? that'd be 350k total!

b. Hydrangeas have been sold. But the gold yes. I'll vm you when Im done with other trades

well the pave set is missing a piece I believe, just in case you didn't realize xD
And I'm terrible with prices hun. Sorry. just make an offer? :)

do you know what piece? and umm 1 mil? or is that too low.

do you know what piece? and umm 1 mil? or is that too low.

The chest I believe. I just noticed I put that I had two closets. I only have one. I'm not sure one mil is quite what I'm looking for, but I'll consider it and let you know :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just saw it! I'm available now if that's okay. :)

I have to do a trade first then I'll vm you

The chest I believe. I just noticed I put that I had two closets. I only have one. I'm not sure one mil is quite what I'm looking for, but I'll consider it and let you know :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

500k for fangs pic and bug trophy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sounds good.

Oooh, do you still have the purple pumpkin head? I can offer 600k for the pumpkin head and sloppy sofa c: I'm bad at princing... Let me know if you want more or less~

Oooh, do you still have the purple pumpkin head? I can offer 600k for the pumpkin head and sloppy sofa c: I'm bad at princing... Let me know if you want more or less~

woah. 600k feels like A LOT. how about like... 300k. and i hope it's okay but I'm going offline for a while. I'll be on tomorrow. so we can trade then!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@all
I'm going offline. I'll vm each of you tomorrow and I will hold your items until we get in touch. Thank you all. sorry

haha okay, that's fine~ Sure, just message me tomorrow, or when you're ready c: Thnaks!!

Could I possibly get:

8 orange pansies
Hero's Clothes
All the Pink bush starts
Music Room Floor and Wall

For 500k?

Last edited:
Back