• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Major Announcements!!!

Conlan313

poop caulk, lol
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey guys, it's me again. I'm sorry that I haven't posted in the past few days, I have been very busy. Real quick, I would like to make some announcements:
First off, in my last post, I mentioned I have met an amazing girl. That amazing girl is now my amazing girlfriend. Next, From July 3rd to July 6th, as I am going to Branson for a family vacation. Also, I will not continue my life story until I get back from the vacation. From now on, life story posts will be weekly, but I will continue to make daily posts. Last, when I finish my life story, I will post about random little things that have happened in my life. Thank you everybody that has been reading my blog. I really appreciate that people are nice enough to read this and not judge me or the things I did in my past, many of which I truly regret. Anyways, keep checking my blog regularly for my daily posts or any announcements.

Back