• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Make A Wish (Only for it to be corrupted in the next post)

Granted, but it's amazing from Cou's perspective.

I wish I had a Shiny Mudkip.

Granted, but the shiny Mudkip has been traded to you and won't listen to you no matter how many gym badges you have.

I wish for a pet nothing.

Last edited:
Granted, but you decide to levitate newborn babies that poop in your face

I wish I lived on the moon.

Wish granted but you can never go back to the real world ever again D:

I wish for more wishes hehe

You get so many wishes that you soon are overwhelmed with wishes and die from the unsureness of what else to wish for.

[Song time]

I ask for love.

granted, but so many people wanna be with you that you get crushed by them all and die.
I wish I had 2 more wishes.
I wish I had an unbreakable invisible shield that surrounded me when in danger.
I wish for a pencil, a pen and colouring pencils that are always usable that make what I draw/write/colour turns out exactly how I want it to.

1. No. Just, just no.
2. Granted, but you can't turn it off.
3. Granted, but they're too bulky to carry around, thus making it unusable.

@Hikari: Mudkip! Mudkip Mudkip Mudkip!

Anyways...
I wish that I could read everybody's minds, but can read them one at a time, and when I chose too.

Granted, but your mind can't take it after a year, and you start seeing bad images in your mind.

I wish for World Peace, but Violence could still be seen on T.V.

Granted, but having loads of hippies on earth gets you really annoyed. We need a range of people on earth!
I wish for a never ending noodle

Granted, but you end up getting fat, due to the never-ending noodleness...
I wish that I had a wish...

Granted, but it will involve one of your closest family members or friends dying.

I wish for a camera.

You got a new 2DS, but you dropped it in the toilet while you were yelling at someone in the bathroom!

I wish that I had 100 million bells

You overate bamboo, and you fell and you couldn't get up.

I wish I had Pok?mon X!

Back