• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

make me a stone pathway

JobySheepie said:
I'm going to try and print the picture, and then copy it from there :3 Wish me luck! >w<

Edit ; done! I'll post pics in a bit =D
Edit2; Here! I improvised a lot on the top part, but I tried to do the first few stones exactly like the picture. Took me 25 mins =D
RUU_0037.jpg

RUU_0038.jpg
<big>good luck :)</big>
it looks really nice
thanks for taking your time :DD

I'll try and make one. Maybe though. I can hardly touch my Wii anymore due to my re-playing of Pokemon Diamond in Honor of Pokemon Platinum.

Happy you like it! I'm going to try and fix it a bit, since I noticed a few flaws just now >w< I'll get back to you later~ =D And I found a site for wendell patterns here. >w<

JobySheepie said:
Happy you like it! I'm going to try and fix it a bit, since I noticed a few flaws just now >w< I'll get back to you later~ =D And I found a site for wendell patterns here. >w<
thank you so much for posting this ]http://forums.the-bell-tree.com?topic=7085229/1/[/url]

You could try to print them out and copy them! =O On some I think it should be possible, on some like the traintrack it looks harder >__< I've only seen Wendell once in the time I've been playing, I guess I keep missing him... =(

And I tweaked my pattern a bit =O In my opinion it looks a bit better now ^__^

RUU_0039.jpg

RUU_0040.jpg

Nedrian said:
JobySheepie said:
thank you so much for posting this ]http://forums.the-bell-tree.com?topic=7085229/1/[/url]
I have that same exact pattern your looking for.

JobySheepie said:
thanks for the wendell site XD
who is wendell anyways?

Back