• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

making perfect snowmen of different sizes

I don't get Snowboys. When you make a snowman, the head is meant to be about half as small as the body - Every seen a picture of one, in real life or in art? A snowman with a head almost the same size as the body will collapse instantly. So why are 'Perfect snowboys' like that? It just doesn't look right. I think I'll avoid making them and just buy the DIYs off of someone.
FYI, the Snoyboy recipes get sent straight to the NookPhone by the perfect Snowboy. No idea why they're designed like that. 😆 The Three-tiered Snowperson looks so much better (and realistic).

Big boi is the best boi, but I guess smol bois need love, too. I didn't know you could have different size Snowboys.

I also had no idea that you could make different sized perfect snowboys. Definitely going to try this out, just for the fun of it. No doubt I'll be resetting the game a lot... gotta get those DIY recipes!

This is so helpful, thank you! I was super bummed I’d have to make a bunch of regular sized snowboys because I couldn’t eyeball the proportions at all. I’m so glad you made this guide so I can have smaller snowboys too! ⛄

I wonder if snowman, snowtyke, and snowmam will ever come back if you can get snowboy at these sizes

Also, thanks for the guide

all of you have saved me so much hassle with all of these snowboy guides, seriously 🖤 thank you for taking the time to screenshot and write all this out for us!

Thank you for this guide! I could not get the ten pathway trick to work for the biggest, but was able to eyeball the smallest one using your guide and got my first perfect snow boy!

🥺 can i just thank you so so so so so so so much for this guide, its the only one i seem to manage to do and its worked twice both on first time ❤

You can get them bigger can't you? Get the base to go above the ears. Never mind, didn't read it was second-biggest

I just wanted to say thanks for the guide. I've been able to make different sizes of snowboys by following your images, and I'm grateful my island is able to have so much variety.

Thanks so much for this guide! 😊 I was in a rush this morning, so I yolo'ed making the smallest Snowboy with your reference after failing to make the largest with the 10-tile path method. Got it on the first try~

Thanks for this guide! Made the second smallest size today. Have saved the pictures to my phone for reference

I book marked this so I can look tomorrow. A little baby snowman would be cute. Haha.

Same for some reason the smaller ones are easier for me to make
One of my friends has only been making small Snowboys and was surprised when I said I could physically make imperfect ones. My theory is that the small ones are easier to make because if the snowballs aren't large enough, then the two snowballs can never be joined together. So as soon as the snowballs get large enough to become the smallest possible Snowboy, he is guaranteed to be perfect, and the larger perfect Snowboys are just scaled up versions of the smallest model.

Back