• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Makoto's Cycling Thread: The End~!

Rio_

🍄 Mushroom Season 🍄
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Friendly Ghost Plush
Skull Glow Wand
Raven Wings Potion
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Fancy Kitty Plush
Ghostly Preserves
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Purple Bat Potion
Voodoo Doll
Feedback
100% (201) +
The Town of Trost has come to an end. Thank you everyone for your support :)

Marshal
Ribbot
Phoebe
Jacques
Zell
Fang
Snake
Roscoe
Kid Cat
Skye
Genji
Wolfgang
Julian
Rudy
Ruby
Kyle
Zucker
Lucky- Mine! ^0^
Lolly
Maple
Fauna
Rosie
Chief

Last edited:
I love reservation cycles!

Definitely going to be stalking for my bby Rasher to be on that list ~~

Aw rats, I had Rasher camping in my main town yesterday Dx Hopefully he'll show up in this town too! :D

WAAAIAT HTERES SOMEONE THAT WANTS HER

shucks is a sweetheart! I was the one that shucks is talking about but I was actually pointed to a reddit post this morning by a Bell Tree Forums good Samaritan that I did not even know. I was able to get her :) Thank you so much though! <3

I hope this Timbra finds a good home!

Last call for Timbra! I'll keep her for one more hour :3
In the future, I'll probably wait longer before moving on, but I'm just really excited to see who'll move in next!

Charlise and Opal have moved in! ...And Charlise is now moving out XD I know she's quite unpopular, so I'll only be keeping her until 1pm EST.

I did some time travel experiments, and in the process voided Flip and Opal :<
Dizzy and Gruff have moved in!

Is anybody stalking for lopez? I don't think he's all that popular, but I'd love him. ^_^

If you don't mind, that would be awesome. <3 I'd be moving him to my cycling town -- but for me to keep, not for cycling. (My cycling town is going to keep cycling while building a group of characters I really really want myself -- and luckily, they're not the ones everyone else goes nuts for. ^_^) I have 2 other characters in my cycling town that are staying forever: Ch?vre & Gruff. Thank you so much!

Alright, marked down! :D I'll let you know if he asks to leave ^^

Update: Dizzy was voided, Truffles moved in, and I made a huge mistake OTL
Please let me know if you can hold Lucky!! See first post for details :(

Back