• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Makoto's Cycling Thread: The End~!

Alright will do! I'm letting someone come pick up my villager really fast, but otherwise I'm available to get Lopez!

I'm going to watch tv for a bit, but I've left my game running and gates open so you can come on over whenever you're free ^^

Oops I added you after you opened your gates, could you reopen them for me? 8'D Thanks so much aah

Today must be my bad luck day >-< First Lucky, now Agnes is leaving ARRGHH
Oh well, it'll be easy to get her again since there's not many uchi's! AND... it gives me an excuse to restart Trost with a fresh set of faces :)

Anyways, if there is anyone from the current set of villagers that you want, please let me know within the hour and I'll try rapid-fire cycling them out :3

Lucky greets me at the train station... WHY ARE YOU TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS, GAME?!?!
Starting 5: Ribbot, Pate, Dora, Lucky, Mallary
I can't believe it... x____x

Guess who's back
Back again
Marshal's back
Tell a friend

Guess who's back
Back again
Marshal's back
Tell a friend

Guess who's back,
guess who's back,
guess who's back,
guess who's back,
guess who's back,
guess who's back...

;)

Last edited:
Can I reserve Fang if Fang isn't already reserved?

yep! i'll mark him down as reserved :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marshal's all packed up!

omg marshal

- - - Post Merge - - -

to collect or not to collect, that is the question, if I can make room that is...

Last edited:
The forum's been so dead lately:L

Idek if I should collect him for my 2nd town or not D:

Yes, it would be nice if someone could hold Marshal for torlanova, I did feel bad for her this morning :(

OMG ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN I CAN I CAN I? He is so cute!!!

Last edited:
i wud liek tu r3serve merngue nd erik plox o and can u pm me weneva anka muves in
LOL.
Bad impression, eh?
I'd like to reserve Erik/Merengue please :3
Oh, and if Ankha moves in can you please pm me?

Back