• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Pokémon Male Gardevoir Nickname Ideas

Holla

Salmon Run Survivalist
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Bronzed Bushwhacker Foraged Mushroom
Stony Elephant Fungus Foraged Mushroom
Stained Trombone Spore Foraged Mushroom
Mythical Foraged Mushroom
Pink Poyopuffball Foraged Mushroom
Zero-G, Commander, Foraged Mushroom
Embarrassed Foraged Blushroom
Booton Foraged Mushroom
Porkini Foraged Mushroom
Shiny Foongus Foraged Mushroom
I have a perfect male Gardevoir in Pok?mon Go and since it?s my favourite Pok?mon I want to give him a cool name.

I don?t want to name him anything silly just because people hate on male Gardevoir. Dudes can be elegant and fabulous too you know?

Anyways with that out of the way does anyone have any name suggestions? I?ve named females Celestia and Serenity in the past for an example of the kind of names I like it?s just they don?t work for a male.

Any help is appreciated. :)

What about Gallant or Sir Gallant? I’m terrible coming up with nicknames for Pokemon tbh

Guydevoir

- - - Post Merge - - -

RuPaul

- - - Post Merge - - -

SirKnight, cause thats its Japanese name and makes sense in this case

I usually call my male Ralts, Skittles.

How about Yue a unisex name meaning moon. Marama is also a name meaning moon.

I once had a male Gardevoir named Sulla. Since Gardevoir vaguely reminds me of ancient Rome and Sulla is a bit more obscure than Caesar.

Last edited:
Back