• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling .゚☆MANUKA☆゚. ~{Boxes:✮N/A✮}~{New:✮MARSHAL, Apollo✮}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could trade Merengue for Pashmina?
I have added your offer to the list :)
Lurking for Wolfgang Kyle and Blanche X)
Added your lurk to the list! :)
i got lucky!! would like to lurk for ankha now if possible she is the last one i am looking for :)
Congrats! ^^ I have updated your lurk for Ankha!
Lurking for Costeau 💕
I would really love him! XC I hope when he’s in boxes I’ll make it in time to adopt him, I do have a free space available!
I added you to the lurk list, if he goes in boxes I'll let you know!
lurking for bea and goldie
lurking for mitzi
Added you guys to the list :)
when will pashmina be in boxes?
I can let you know once she does! However, I'm probably taking the Merengue offer above for her. Can still put you on the lurk list for her if she appears again though ^^
Lurking for Mira, Francine, Kid Cat, and Bluebear please!
Added to the lurkers list! :)
Post automatically merged:

Lurking for Mitzi, Claudia, peanut and merry. I have 6 mil and 10 nmt🌸👀🌸
I don't take bells, but I'll gladly put your NMT offers to the list ^^ just let me know for which villagers they are ^^

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Alfonso was adopted! ~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Melba is in boxes! ~

a3PbiJt.png

She'll be up for bids for the next 3h. CO: See first page.

Last edited:

thank you! If he goes in boxes cuz he’s a 5 tier and you say you void within an hour, if I’m not online would it be possible for you to hold him for me please? it’s cuz sometimes I see you post villagers in boxes at 2 or 4 am in the morning for me u_u I’m GMT+1

thank you! If he goes in boxes cuz he’s a 5 tier and you say you void within an hour, if I’m not online would it be possible for you to hold him for me please? it’s cuz sometimes I see you post villagers in boxes at 2 or 4 am in the morning for me u_u I’m GMT+1
If there's a lurker I try to hold them for a while longer, don't worry ^^ around 12h at least since I know how bad my timezone is for most people here. However if someone is able to trade first, they would get it, as it's a free villager - just letting you know.

If there's a lurker I try to hold them for a while longer, don't worry ^^ around 12h at least since I know how bad my timezone is for most people here. However if someone is able to trade first, they would get it, as it's a free villager - just letting you know.
Okay, understood! Thank you :)

I have added your offer to the list :)

Added your lurk to the list! :)

Congrats! ^^ I have updated your lurk for Ankha!

Added you guys to the list :)

I can let you know once she does! However, I'm probably taking the Merengue offer above for her. Can still put you on the lurk list for her if she appears again though ^^

Added to the lurkers list! :)

I don't take bells, but I'll gladly put your NMT offers to the list ^^ just let me know for which villagers they are ^^

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Alfonso was adopted! ~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Melba is in boxes! ~

a3PbiJt.png

She'll be up for bids for the next 3h. CO: See first page.
Awesome!!! The offer is for any of them but mainly mitzi and Claudia ^_^

Awesome!!! The offer is for any of them but mainly mitzi and Claudia ^_^
I currently only put offers for villagers in the town, so it's already noted for Mitzi! ^^ if the others appear, I'll let you know as well :)
could i also lurk for rod, bella, and fuchsia please?
Sure! Added you to the list :)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Olivia moved in! ~

zDXCRAr.png

Could I offer 2NMT for Pashmina?
I'll add you to the list, however I'm very likely getting her from a trade for Merengue atm. If that happens, and in the future she appears again, I'll let you know as well ^^

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Pashmina is in boxes! ~

EPNnKKL.png

She won't be auctioned, since I accepted a villager offer for her.

I'll add you to the list, however I'm very likely getting her from a trade for Merengue atm. If that happens, and in the future she appears again, I'll let you know as well ^^
I can add a villager trade as well, would Fang be good?

I can add a villager trade as well, would Fang be good?
Sorry, although is a great offer, I'll take Merengue for her as I already had accepted their offer, but as I said, I'll let you know if Pashmina moves in again if you'd like! I usually take any villagers I found in the mystery islands that are currently lurked.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Pashmina was adopted! :) ~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Update:
~ Merengue moved in! ~

EDN1twJ.png

20 NMT for Merengue!
Thanks! I'll add your offer to the list for her! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back