• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Marijuana Discussion

to be honest I wish it wouldn't be legalized because of the outcomes of teenagers using it for the wrong reasons etc

It isn't legalized in New York but they use it all the time. I've smoked before and didn't like it or got "high"

What is marijuana?

I heard of this alot but in my impression is some sort of "drug" so I would say it shouldn't be legalized. But to this, drugs are also known to be use in medicine such as cough med? some drug addict go to pharmacy buy lots of cough med and drink them up like drunk o.o

What is marijuana?

I heard of this alot but in my impression is some sort of "drug" so I would say it shouldn't be legalized. But to this, drugs are also known to be use in medicine such as cough med? some drug addict go to pharmacy buy lots of cough med and drink them up like drunk o.o

i looooove cough medicine <3

if you guys were actually "right" (which is only in your heads) then it would be legal
law is on my side, so there's no need to even argue, law aint gonna change no matter how much of a fuss you make
and honestly, I cant actually continue an argument, you guys are like comeback badasses so yeah I'm not replying to this thread anymore

I dont take drugs or smoke weed and I never will.
Ive disowned my older brother because he smokes weed
and I was premature because my mother was taking drugs when she was
having me. If marijuana does get legalised s*its gonna hit the roof! Lul

if you guys were actually "right" (which is only in your heads) then it would be legal
law is on my side, so there's no need to even argue, law aint gonna change no matter how much of a fuss you make

oh, so because gay marriage isnt legal then its not "right" and marriage equality shouldnt exist? o kk

and no offence but that is the stupidest sentence i have ever read in my life...
"law aint gonna change no matter how much of a fuss you make"...

yes because once interracial marriage was illegal and now its completely legal, just like with same-sex marriage... and slowly through time/protesting it's becoming/become legal. Just because it's illegal now doesn't mean it's going to be illegal in the future.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

umm i can gauentee u that u have taken drugs

have u ever had coffee or soda? they have caffeine, which is a drug
have u ever had pain killers? they are drugs

a drug is anything that causes change to the body, so if you are going to say 'i dont take drugs' you should probably say 'i dont take illegal drugs' because everyone takes drugs

so yeaaaaaah

Last edited:
and honestly, I cant actually continue an argument, you guys are like comeback badasses so yeah I'm not replying to this thread anymore

I find it hard to believe you have never broken a single law. How old are you?

oh, so because gay marriage isnt legal then its not "right" and marriage equality shouldnt exist? o kk

and no offence but that is the stupidest sentence i have ever read in my life...

yes because once interracial marriage was illegal and now its completely legal, just like with same-sex marriage... and slowly through time/protesting it's becoming/become legal. Just because it's illegal now doesn't mean it's going to be illegal in the future.....

- - - Post Merge - - -

a drug is anything that causes change to the body, so if you are going to say 'i dont take drugs' you should probably say 'i dont take illegal drugs' because everyone takes drugs

so yeaaaaaah

Um k.

What is marijuana?

how do u not know what it is omg. i know so much about it bc it was a big deal here when a law was gonna be passed to legalize it

u disowned ur bro all bc he smoked weed..isnt that kinda harsh

Lol I was going to reply to a few comments on here but apparently I don't need to because jake, Karla and tsundere have stolen my thoughts. XD

Go look at Washington and Colorado. Your precious "law" has changed there already.

I like Jake.'s point.

how do u not know what it is omg. i know so much about it bc it was a big deal here when a law was gonna be passed to legalize it

u disowned ur bro all bc he smoked weed..isnt that kinda harsh
no. I have my reasons and he understands why im not talking to him.

no. I have my reasons and he understands why im not talking to him.

So either you're saying you have your reasons because:
- you just don't want to sound like a d**k for not talking to him because of some reason that does not effect you
or
- you do have your reasons which are beyond the smoking weed thing which means you were just using that to try and argue about how weed is bad but brother is a **** for other reasons besides the weed.
So either way you're condeadicting yourself there.

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

so yeaaaaaah

Another thing you say about the same sex marriage is the fact that for years it's been legal to marry your cousin but not someone who is the same sex as you and is completely unrelated to you. I mean come on. What is wrong with the laws of this world.

it should be illegal who would use that terrible stuff

Benefits of legalizing marijuana:

1. People stop whining about the law.
2. More tax revenue.
3. Public view of it changes, and people begin to realize that it's not as horrible as perceived to be. It's better (or at least not as bad) for you than cigarettes.
4. People stop whining about not being able to have marijuana for medicinal purposes.

I have never done any drugs, and I do not plan to. But seriously though, why does everyone make such a big deal about marijuana, but turns the other cheek about cigarettes? That's what should really be illegal.

*waits eagerly for statistical data and other contradictory info to my post* c:

Last edited:
I used to be against it. I even voted "no" at the polls a couple of years back in California. I told people I'm close to that I was against it, while they were for it.

My mind has since changed. Sure, I still don't like the smell of it.

Even so, it seems to relax people. I've only ever seen weed get used casually like hookah and cigarettes... and those are legal. Heck, people abuse alcohol way worse than marijuana. And if it were legal in my state, maybe those underground pot dealers won't have to charge so high anymore and benefit from such high demand.

It's not really a big deal to me, but if I see it on the polls, I'll vote for it. :p

Back