• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Marijuana or tobacco?

Marijuana vs. Tobacco

• Total voters
The tobacco industry is disgusting. I'm glad smoking indoor has become much stricter nowadays. Smoking cigarettes in general is gross though. They're called cancer sticks for a reason.

^same i guess stealing some whisky will do

but yeah weed for sure, fun it's like illegal in most countries tho lol :/

accidentally read this title as marijuana or school bc there was a school thread on top of it..
anyway neither, but if this is a forced choice, marijuana. but i dont want any to exist tbh

Tabacco is sooooo disgusting. I'd rather weed, but I'm not too much of a fan of the smell either. Eitherway, weed is far less dangerous.

I wrote this comment out when I was younger. I don't particularly agree with the usage of cannabis anymore but I am unopposed to people choosing to use it.

Last edited:
never had it ofc but id definitely try it- mary jane (;
im so uncool is that even the right term omfg

weed ofc.
i don't really find weed and tobacco that comparable, other than the fact you can smoke both. Alcohol and weed seem more comparable to me.

Neither, like almost everyone else in this thread. But if I was forced to pick, I'd choose the Mary-Jane.

Honestly, neither for me. I don't care what others do, but I've never felt inclined to try either tobacco or marijuana.

I’m firmly in the “neither” camp. Tobacco for the fact that it causes cancer and marijuana because I’ve heard it has similar affects to alcohol when driving (which makes me a bit nervous) and both because of the smell.

Neither. I'm asthmatic, so I'll automatically veto any extra smoke in my life. Also I don't think drowning in your own pair of lungs is the best way to go, so no thank you. In the case of MJ, I just don't see the appeal of using a substance to relax. I'm already sleepy enough as it is, I need more energy in my life!

Neither. Cannabis has a more tolerable scent. Not sure where cigarettes were trying to go with their gross scented tobacco. It smells far worse.

Back