• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Massive Winter Clear Out: Un/Orderables, W. Amiibo, Fortune Cookie, Gardening ٩(˘◡˘)۶

Could I buy the Rococo Set, please?

May I get

Barrel x 2
Crab clock
Sea-anemone bed
Squid chair
pink azalea x 10
white azalea x 10

65tbt?

sounds good! gathering your items now! :) let me know when you are good for a trade

sounds good! gathering your items now! :) let me know when you are good for a trade

I should be ready in about 10 minutes or so. Just gotta do something really quick, I was just worried since I really need the items for a house I'm making and it's so hard to find the bushes I need, it feels like haha.

I should be ready in about 10 minutes or so. Just gotta do something really quick, I was just worried since I really need the items for a house I'm making and it's so hard to find the bushes I need, it feels like haha.

haha, it's all good! yeah, i got a little overwhelmed with orders lol, hence the belated reply. i know that feeling of the hard to find things!! me with the corner sofa.

also, i have either lost my marbles or made a typo because i cannot seem to find this second barrel. is there an item you would take in exchange? v v sorry!

- - - Post Merge - - -

how much for the kiki and lala dress and the succulent plant?

hiya does 18 sound okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's okay. I'll get ready now!

it might take a bit to get to you, sorry! i've got about 4 orders ahead of you, one of them a full set. i will pm/vm when ready. is there a good time for you?

That's fine, there's nothing else I need. So 60tbt for everything is okay then?
I'll add you now and open up my gates.

That's fine, there's nothing else I need. So 60tbt for everything is okay then?
I'll add you now and open up my gates.

all good with me, thanks! but could we do my town? i've already got everything laid out for ya

I think you missed my mushroom order on the second page.

I think you missed my mushroom order on the second page.

had ya open in another tab, honey! sorry for the wait, just got a bit overwhelmed (first time w a big sell post oof).

if you're still interested, i'm good for it! just lemme finish this trade and then i can set out for you.

Hi, can I buy a Papi picture for 6 tbt?

By Astrology set, do you mean the Scorpio Lamp, Pisces lamp, etc.? If so I'm interested in that :)
In exchange I can get you the Boston bag, Heavy tomb, zen chair, galaxy floor and sewing kit.

for orderable items, do you have the ballet outfit, computer desk, purple-stripe tights, rose-sky tank dress and or wood paneling? :)

that aside, can i have the lovely phone for 5 tbt? ^-^

Back