• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

MasterC's Gallery

When I get my artsu through from some peeps on Gaia I'll have to send them to you for siggy.
Then I can use that as my Gaia banner =w =...
The quality is like my avatar basically. But quite a bit bigger > >

Finished the signatures.

Bloop2424's signature
Yoshisignature.png

StoneZack's Signature
Metaknightsig.png

If you don't like the signature, I can always remake it.

Edited first post,I included deviantART so that there is a wider veriety of renders you can choose since Planet Renders sometimes has one result such as the Typhlosion render.

I like some of your signatures, and you're definitely improving with them ;) . On some of your signatures you may want get rid of the effects on the render. You can easily just erase the effect though. It's nice to have some effects on the render, but I would suggest just keeping the face/body of the render clean. Other than that, your signatures are great :) .

I fixed it,sorry for the long wait.So it's free.

Yoshisignature-2.png

I'll be editing the first post and give it a makeover,so I won't accept requests until I finish.

I like your signatures, and I hope you don't mind a little critique. You're using a lot of a single color in almost every one. For it to truly be something unique, you have to think outside the box and open your mind to the possibility of something greater. I'll let you figure out what I mean ;)

Made a New Signature:
victini_signature_by_mastc-d3tpj63.png

I also made a Deviant Art account,you can find it by clicking the link in my signature.

Made a New Signature:
victini_signature_by_mastc-d3tpj63.png

I also made a Deviant Art account,you can find it by clicking the link in my signature.

The effects are great, but the color blast/contrast is a bit crazy imo. The text could also be worked on as well, so I would suggest downloading a nice font and really finding a way to flow your text with your render. There's an awesome tut on placing text that's helped me a lot when I make graphics. When I can find it I'll post it so you can hopefully give it a look ;). Back to the signature, if there was less contrast I think this could be a great sig.

EDIT: Heck yes, I found it.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2009/346/e/8/Text_Tutorial_by_amich45.png
I still find this tut useful to this day lol. Implementing text into signatures isn't my main point in GFX so I still give it a look or two occasionally to spark up interests.

Last edited:
The effects are great, but the color blast/contrast is a bit crazy imo. The text could also be worked on as well, so I would suggest downloading a nice font and really finding a way to flow your text with your render. There's an awesome tut on placing text that's helped me a lot when I make graphics. When I can find it I'll post it so you can hopefully give it a look ;). Back to the signature, if there was less contrast I think this could be a great sig.

Ok,thanks for the the advice. :D

Back