• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Buying Materials and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi, I can give you a stack of large snowflakes, 3 stacks of snowflakes, 6 purple roses, 5 black roses, 2 pink roses, and 2 orange roses. That would cost you 49 TBT if I do the math, right?

Hi, I can give you a stack of large snowflakes, 3 stacks of snowflakes, 6 purple roses, 5 black roses, 2 pink roses, and 2 orange roses. That would cost you 49 TBT if I do the math, right?
Yes it is. 49 TBT coming right up. May I visit your island?

I could probably get you the rest of these! Just give me a bit of time and I'll let you know when I'm ready c:

It’ll take me longer to get ready since I’m out of town right now. I’ll be ready when I go home.

Last edited:
i can give you 1 orange rose, 4 pink roses and 4 blue roses for free.

Last edited:
let me know if you want the flowers. im available the rest of today.
I believe we can do this now. Let me open my gates.

EDIT: Actually, I don’t know when we can do this. I’ve been feeling tired a lot lately, and when I am awake, I’ve been too pre-occupied. And I might be going out of home again. I’ll at least do this at 10 PM at the latest (11 PM Eastern time).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back