• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mayor Jonah's Christmas Countdown 2017! Day 1 Holiday flair!

Chewy.7204

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi everyone! I'm Mayor Jonah of Cyancape!
I am striving for a town of only blue flowers, lots of beautiful landscaping and different blue colored paths for every holiday and season! If you have a sugestion for a path qr code that you found or made that would be great!(please leave a link or the qr in a comment) I am currently needing a christmas/toy day path lined with evergreen sprigs and ornaments in various shades of blue

So today is the real start of my blog so I wanted to start strong with and event! I found this countdown on a blog at the bell tree by user polymathema (You can find it here:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/entry.php?7080-30-Days-of-New-Leaf-Holidays ) Today's event was "Holiday flair" and you were sopposed to make and outfit for the holidays and show it off. So I made a "Buddy the elf" inspired outfit and matching hat and to top it all off I made an Disney's A Christmas Carol wallpaper based on the large room the Ghost of Christmas Present can be found in.
View attachment 212223

I'll send out the qr codes soon! Hope you like them!

Your outfit is great and that wallpaper is adorable! I can't think of a path like that off the top of my head but I wish you luck in finding one!

Back