• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT's Christmas 2020 Event Starts on Monday 14th December!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally go physicho in xmas cause its my ultimate favorite holiday buuuut this year 2020 uuughh its just the worse and my xmas will be this year in the forum hahaha 😅 🥳 🎄 so really excited for tomorrow to arrive❄💙❄. If the Xmas event is anything like the halloween you have already won me hahah

I normally go physicho in xmas cause its my ultimate favorite holiday buuuut this year 2020 uuughh its just the worse and my xmas will be this year in the forum hahaha 😅 🥳 🎄 so really excited for tomorrow to arrive❄💙❄. If the Xmas event is anything like the halloween you have already won me hahah
Christmas irl isn’t great for a lot of us for a lot of reasons this year 💕 this is what we need, somewhere to escape to and have fun 💖 This forum is just amazing and we can all support each other through a very difficult Christmas 🥰

Yeah I’m definitely curious about the events :) they’re always fun. Also wondering what new collectibles will appear 🎁

Ooh can you tell us more please ?? This is so exciting and I should enjoy the suspense 🙈

I guess tonight is like Christmas Eve 🎄💜

Love and thanks to the amazing staff team. You are the best 😍💜

The random collectible thing is called The 12 Days of Collectibles. What it usually is, is for the 12 days it runs, every morning/day you buy a raffle ticket (for free in the shop) and later that day (in the evening) a staff member picks a random ticket and random TBT collectible (I believe every single collectible has the possibility of being picked besides any collectibles that were exclusive to winning or participating in events). The person who was picked then wins that collectible that was also picked for that day, and usually one person is picked a day for 12 days, but I believe in the past (if I remember correctly), if the staff were feeling extra generous one day multiple people were sometimes picked!

Christmas irl isn’t great for a lot of us for a lot of reasons this year 💕 this is what we need, somewhere to escape to and have fun 💖 This forum is just amazing and we can all support each other through a very difficult Christmas 🥰
You right 2020 will be the biggest meme of all times in history 😂 so yeah this is real great

Something special is coming your way at 7pm tonight which may answer a couple questions I've seen here, so be on the lookout for that!

is this est?
Post automatically merged:

excitin stuff!!

Something special is coming your way at 7pm tonight which may answer a couple questions I've seen here, so be on the lookout for that!

Looking forward to seeing what this is then! :D I am especially stoked to see the events being announced tomorrow!

Its also night time for me but this just gives me a reason to wake up early in the morning ❄️☃️❄️, so super duper double happy now hahaha

Something special is coming your way at 7pm EST tonight which may answer a couple questions I've seen here, so be on the lookout for that!
Was about to take an afternoon nap, but I guess not anymore - must stick around for the ‘unboxing’ of this special something lol...just another 30 mins ish to go!

I hope I find enough time in the next two weeks to participate in the festivities. Going to be busy with a lot of baking, shipping, and planning up until the 25th so it might get a little hectic. If nothing else, I'm at least looking forward to the Advent Calendar if it makes its return.

aha i asked if the random collectible thing was happening and it is!!! :D cant wait for the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back