• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mayor Jonah's journal Entry:#1

Chewy.7204

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hi everyone! I'm Mayor Jonah of Cyancape!
I am striving for a town of only blue flowers, lots of beautiful landscaping and different blue colored paths for every holiday and season! If you have a sugestion for a path qr code that you found or made that would be great!(please leave a link or the qr in a comment) I am currently needing a christmas/toy day path lined with evergreen sprigs and ornaments in various shades of blue

Well today is my first entry in this series! So I thought I would tell you what I'll do with these "mayor's journal" blog posts and then a bit about me. So on "Mayor's journal" blog posts I am going to document how my town is going and what happened in the previous week I will also have a daily question pertaining to the post. Feel free to add me and I'll add you back I am always looking for people to help me out with my town because I just started and don't have much time to play. So enogh about that and some info on me I am a new player to the Animal Crossing comunity but I have LOVED nintendo games my whole life. Now I LOVE AC:NL! I play every single day making sure my town is in as much order as possible.
Here are some of my Favorite things!
Color: Aquamarine
Food: buttered noodles
3ds game: Animal crossing: new leaf welcome amiibo
Wii game: MySims series (I can't choose a favorite)
AC villager: Aurora the penguin
AC NPC: Kicks or Cyrus
MySims townie: The amazing Darryl

Okay now you know some of my favoite things here's another thing I like asking questions. Every week when I do this Mayor's journal thing I'll ask you a question ath the end and you can answer it in a comment or something. So here's today's question! What are some of your favoite things?

Answer in the towel section below and always remember It's always a good day in Animal Crossing!​

I have a lot of favorite things but SM64 is p lit :rolleyes:

When it comes to Animal Crossing I really love the flowers, especially hybrids. My favorite hybrid flowers are the blue pansy and blue rose--or really any blue/purple flowers. They all look great!

Nice to see a new blogger! If you're interested you should check out my blog, I don't write often but I always try to keep people amused. Can't wait to see ya around :blush:

Thanks xSuperMario64x! I think I am going to do the holiday countdown thing I saw on here starting tomorrow.

Back